• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

News on Marc Mariani.

Wait wait wait, so now we have to have the explicit consent of the Montana Grizzlies and their players before we post anything pertaining to their personal or professional life. Wow.... :roll:

crackgina said:
You should probably ask him if he wants something posted that wasn't meant for general consumption before you post. Maybe his agent doesn't like it. Who knows really? If he told you and said it was fine to spread it around then that's different. Right?

It was pretty much general knowledge here, I recieved 4 texts on the subject before I called and confirmed it. But you are right, I will mind my own business. I was just excited for him and knew the guys here would love to hear about it.

Baller1 said:
this is hilarious..... lets keep arguing about who knows Mariani the best!! I'm sure egriz reports are going to completely screw over his chances of getting on a squad....LOL! gotta love egriz!!

i agree. this is one funny thread. now we need to get guys permission before posting here too? and it's not like it was a secret. i live in bozeman and was hangin' out with a couple coaches at specs just talkin about cat and griz players and who has a shot at making a squad. obviously mariani came up, and these guys mentioned these very same teams. not really a secret. and suggesting that an agent of a player likely to not even be drafted will be angry that people are talking about teams his client might go to is asinine. i will admit, threads like these are exactly why i can't stay away from these boards. just awesome stuff. :thumb:

Hammer said:
GRZFTBL said:
So Indy is really missing Stokely. Cool. :thumb:

P.S. Hammer, if I spelled it wrong, you know who I'm talking about. :thumb: :thumb: ;)

I never know what you're talking about!!! :lol: :thumb:

That makes 2 of us. :thumb:

rgriz: Yeah he asked me to post it, but you guys do what you want. Nobody has to do anything they don't want to do, we live in the age of Obama!

Oh, and Ilovethecats, the depth of your ability to think is contained in your alias. Please don't procreate. Please.

crackgina said:
rgriz: Yeah he asked me to post it, but you guys do what you want. Nobody has to do anything they don't want to do, we live in the age of Obama!

Oh, and Ilovethecats, the depth of your ability to think is contained in your alias. Please don't procreate. Please.

Dude, just stop.

Dude, no. What are you the referee of all that is egriz? Just go to work and ignore this thread. It's for other people now. Bye.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/13141642/diamonds-in-the-rough-sifting-through-the-draft-for-unsung-gems?tag=coverlist_active;coverlist_footer

Mariani #2 Diamond in the rough receiver.

While Marc is listed with a 2 before his name, the note higher up says that players are listed alphabetically so apparently he makes no attempt to determine which is "diamonder" or perhaps "less rough".

Oh, yes, I did call Marc to ask if that was OK for me to post.

Grisly Fan said:
While Marc is listed with a 2 before his name, the note higher up says that players are listed alphabetically so apparently he makes no attempt to determine which is "diamonder" or perhaps "less rough".

Oh, yes, I did call Marc to ask if that was OK for me to post.
Was it a long-distance call to Indy... or Nashville... or maybe even Atlanta?

Back