• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats ASU!

Wow, another good game for these two tremendous programs! ASU, congrats! You will be in the post-season and we might meet again! If not, I look forward to the tilt in Missoula!
Wow, are our Griz playing well or what?! Sure, some mistakes, but wow, TM is going to be a wonderful QB.
Go Griz!

ASU played the better game and they deserved to win! We have alot to be proud of our boyz played hard and lost to the better team TONIGHT. I hope we continue to get better and meet them in the playoffs.
congrats ASU! GO GRIZ!

78, You are correct in saying the two best teams in the FCS but could add for well over a decade! Congrats to your App State team. Our Griz played a hellofa game though!

ASU has some players -- on both sides of the ball. Nice game by the Mountaineers; ASU will be a force in the Southern Conference and by the way, Georgia Southern lost today. Good work by the Griz. This Griz team has excellent potential.

:thumb:
zeezrom said:
ASU played the better game and they deserved to win! We have alot to be proud of our boyz played hard and lost to the better team TONIGHT. I hope we continue to get better and meet them in the playoffs.
congrats ASU! GO GRIZ!

Great game, worth the money for gameplan, two top programs playing good hard football, still young at qb for the griz, showed today but future looks bright, Griz should be alright this year, look forward to APP next year at Home, congrats on the win App fan.

:clap: :thumb:

We're a year away.........Defensive backs don't practice against a proven passing game and it shows. Good effort but the secondary is a weak link imo. Congrats to app st. and good luck as the season progresses.

Congrats Mountaineers!! Great game. Hope we get a chance to meet again in the playoffs. Your school is class act! And way to show heart Griz. I'm a proud Griz fan tonight even in loss.

Congratulations to ASU. We lined up, played 60 min, and you won. See you this in this years National Championship! :clap:

LVGrizFan said:
Great game, worth the money for gameplan, two top programs playing good hard football, still young at qb for the griz, showed today but future looks bright, Griz should be alright this year, look forward to APP next year at Home, congrats on the win App fan.

:clap: :thumb:
Second that. The Griz went toe-to-toe on the road against a solid opponent -- who played with incredible motivation. If the Griz could have avoided one or two RS freshman mistakes ... who knows the final outcome? (Maybe none, of course, but the final, crucial drive might have been on the other foot.)

Any way you look at it, another "instant classic" from two great FCS programs.

Back