• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats ASU!

Congrats to you App State, great win, great game. Turnovers killed us Griz in this game. If we had to loose a game this year, I am ok with App State.. Got a loss out of the way, time to kick ass, take names rest of season.

App State see you guys in Frisco, next game's our's. ;)

Best of luck on the rest of the season! :thumb:

IdaGriz01 said:
LVGrizFan said:
Great game, worth the money for gameplan, two top programs playing good hard football, still young at qb for the griz, showed today but future looks bright, Griz should be alright this year, look forward to APP next year at Home, congrats on the win App fan.

:clap: :thumb:
Second that. The Griz went toe-to-toe on the road against a solid opponent -- who played with incredible motivation. If the Griz could have avoided one or two RS freshman mistakes ... who knows the final outcome? (Maybe none, of course, but the final, crucial drive might have been on the other foot.)

Any way you look at it, another "instant classic" from two great FCS programs.

Don't forget the critical true freshman mistake (Naccarato kickoff return fumble).

GrizGuy said:
Wow, another good game for these two tremendous programs! ASU, congrats! You will be in the post-season and we might meet again! If not, I look forward to the tilt in Missoula!
Wow, are our Griz playing well or what?! Sure, some mistakes, but wow, TM is going to be a wonderful QB.
Go Griz!

Right On... :thumb:

IntuitiveGriz said:
IdaGriz01 said:
LVGrizFan said:
Great game, worth the money for gameplan, two top programs playing good hard football, still young at qb for the griz, showed today but future looks bright, Griz should be alright this year, look forward to APP next year at Home, congrats on the win App fan.

Second that. The Griz went toe-to-toe on the road against a solid opponent -- who played with incredible motivation. If the Griz could have avoided one or two RS freshman mistakes ... who knows the final outcome? (Maybe none, of course, but the final, crucial drive might have been on the other foot.)

Don't forget the critical true freshman mistake (Naccarato kickoff return fumble).

Yes right on the Button!!! What you doing :eek: :? :x :cry: :shock: :roll: :| :evil: :cry: :oops:

Yes indeed, kudos to the Mountaineers. Seems weird to be somewhat OK with the loss. But it couldn't come at the hands of a better team with a great fan base. Gonna be fun to watch that rematch!

It was a great game and App was the better team tonight. Congrats to them that was a hard-fought win.

Hey Montana Fans -

What a great game tonight eh? That was one of the best games I've seen in Boone. The crowd was on fire all night Your big back #35 - what a stud.

I have to say, in all the years watching football, I've never seen two teams that have more respect for each other. I saw our players immediately go into bear hugs with many of your guys as soon as the game was over. That was one of those games where both teams should get the win.

Wishing you guys a great run the rest of the way and no injuries. Hopefully we'll see other in the National Championship game!

IntuitiveGriz said:
IdaGriz01 said:
LVGrizFan said:

The guy got DRILLED. NFL players would have dropped that ball.

Great game though fellas!

AppState89 said:
Hey Montana Fans -

What a great game tonight eh? That was one of the best games I've seen in Boone. The crowd was on fire all night Your big back #35 - what a stud.

I have to say, in all the years watching football, I've never seen two teams that have more respect for each other. I saw our players immediately go into bear hugs with many of your guys as soon as the game was over. That was one of those games where both teams should get the win.

Wishing you guys a great run the rest of the way and no injuries. Hopefully we'll see other in the National Championship game!

Good win. You've a great fan base back east. Good crowd, ESPN probably didn't do it justice.

We're already looking forward to 2013 in our house.

AppState89 said:
Hey Montana Fans -

Round 3 was another great game. Appy has great fans, great hospitality, great atmosphere and a beautiful campus. Look forward to the rematch in WaGriz and a great season for the Griz. Thanks for a great time!

montana_jack said:
AppState89 said:
Hey Montana Fans -

Good win. You've a great fan base back east. Good crowd, ESPN probably didn't do it justice.

We're already looking forward to 2013 in our house.

This.

If your going to loose there is no classier team to loose to. Congrats App, :clap: :clap: the only guy I feel sorry for is Dan Moore. He flat put everything he had on every play, 100%. I can't help but feel he got the attention of some scouts tonight. If he can stay healthy we are going to put lots in the left column. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think both of these teams will be even better next year. Look for a barn burner at WaGRIZ

Congrats App

Uncle Si said:
I think both of these teams will be even better next year. Look for a barn burner at WaGRIZ

Congrats App

Agreed. Next year's game at Wa/Griz will be a preview of the 2013 chipper. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Here's hoping the schools can extend this series beyond 2 years. This is why we love college football. And congrats to the Mountaineers.

AppState89 said:
Hey Montana Fans -

The tone of this rivalry we have with App State is some weird Norman Coordinate. I can't think of another rivalry where the fans respect and even like each other so much. Kinda cool and I hope it continues. All the App fans I met in Missoula for the playoff game were class acts. Good game ASU, hope to see you in the chipper.

And thanks again for beating Michigan. :mrgreen:

Back