• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OK Furballs...

VandalPride97

Can any of you fine folks give me a breakdown of the Big Sky division we'll be playing in? Also, if there's a Big Sky board worth visiting, that would be nice to know. Does the Big Sky have a media package that will allow me to stream Big Sky games from the east coast?

Excited to renew our rivalry. Not excited about much else. Sorta feel like I have been kicked in the balls. Thanks.

You didn't feel a kick in the balls any time during the last 20 years? Averaging what, less than 4 wins a season, and what, less than 10 wins total the last few years?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VandalPride97 said:
Sorta feel like I have been kicked in the balls.
giphy.gif

The guy clapping in the background, left side, must be the President of the Sun Belt Conference?

Your balls oughta be pretty damaged right now and don't expect it to get much better simply because you are "dropping down." The Griz could beat the bottom 1/3 of the FBS on any given Saturday and your Taters lived in the bottom 10th of that division so I wouldn't be looking for a conference championship anytime soon. The Big Sky Conference has grown significantly since your Taters ill-fated adventure in the FBS. The Big Sky annually ranks near the top of the FCS. The teams to beat can change somewhat from year-to-year but over the past five-or-so seasons Eastern Washington and Northern Arizona have performed quite well and the Griz are ALWAYS in the mix. One thing you can count on is the bobkitties coming into a season thinking they are the pre-season conference champs and then crapping the bed in November. As far as a Big Sky board it sucks...this is the best board in the FCS. As far as catching a game about half of the Grizzlies' games are aired nationally on ROOT Sports so if you get that and the Taters are playing the Griz you can watch that game. I don't know about weekly streaming of the game because all of the Griz games are televised in Montana so I've never had to worry about that. Welcome back and keep one hand over your balls cuz they're still in danger. :shock:

I don't blame you for feeling like that. Would be rough. Here is the main Big Sky fans page:

http://www.bigskyfans.com

This will lead to fan forums and info. As for streaming games, here is your best bet:

Eversport.tv

Find the big sky link on that page and you're pretty set. Good luck!

VandalPride97 said:
Can any of you fine folks give me a breakdown of the Big Sky division we'll be playing in? Also, if there's a Big Sky board worth visiting, that would be nice to know. Does the Big Sky have a media package that will allow me to stream Big Sky games from the east coast?

Excited to renew our rivalry. Not excited about much else. Sorta feel like I have been kicked in the balls. Thanks.

...Sorta..Kinda ..for like the last 20 years??

Welcome Home!

I asked this on another thread, but I am quite curious:

What is a Vandal by the way? I know Vanilla Ice raps about one on his coveted track "Ice Ice Baby".

"To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle"

Getting rocked like a vandal doesn't sound appealing in this light. Nor does getting your chump waxed like a candle, unless she's smoking hot. Any help here? CDA??

HookedonGriz said:

What is a Vandal by the way? I know Vanilla Ice raps about one on his coveted track "Ice Ice Baby".

"To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle"

Getting rocked like a vandal doesn't sound appealing in this light. Nor does getting your chump waxed like a candle, unless she's smoking hot. Any help here? CDA??
van·dal-a person who deliberately destroys or damages public or private property.

Sounds pretty douchey to me.

alabamagrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

van·dal-a person who deliberately destroys or damages public or private property.

Sounds pretty douchey to me.

Just the kind of hooligans the Big Sky doesn't need :lol: I've got to admit that I like seeing the spuds come back into the conference. Kicking their butts never gets old.

Vandals - any chance you all might have a team that can challenge for the Little Brown Stein anytime soon?

HookedonGriz said:

"The pump don't work cause the vandal stole the handle."

Welcome back to the conference, VP97.

(Wait, did we vote on this, or did we write Idaho a blank check when they left for browner pastures?

BTW....
The fur balls are the red headed step kids East of Missoula... You will love their fans Top Notch.. :D

Furballs? Best you could do or perhaps you were mistaking us for the state ag contingent. Welcome, prepare to be owned. Sorry if I stepped on your toes Ev.

blackfoot griz said:
My memory is foggy...didn't we give them a good sendoff when they moved up?

Since the Spuds left for "FBS" Griz 4-1
2003 41-28
2002 38-31
2001 33-27
2000 45-38
1999 33-30 (Loss)

bgbigdog said:
Furballs? Best you could do or perhaps you were mistaking us for the state ag contingent. Welcome, prepare to be owned. Sorry if I stepped on your toes Ev.

You bastard, bg. I knew damn well I should have gotten a copyright.

All this really means is another road trip to another shitty BSC town. Why can't we add a freakin' school that's housed in a place that you don't actually dread traveling to?

Idaho returning to the Big Sky is one of the best things to happen to Montana football in a couple of years. Finally, a real university peer, and, historic rival. MSU for many of my age, was a poor substitute. Welcome back, Idaho...this will be fun.

Guy comes on egriz, says he feels like he's been kicked in the balls, egrizzer replies with linked video of a guy getting kicked in the balls. Outstanding.

You can stream games online. I forget what the site is because I have not used it in a while. But, PM me when the time comes. Also, we have a deal with Root Sports. Although many cable packages have it, it is a DirecTV channel. So, if you have DirecTV, you will get whatever Big Sky Games the air.

Latest posts

Back