• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OK Furballs...

griz8791 said:
Guy comes on egriz, says he feels like he's been kicked in the balls, egrizzer replies with linked video of a guy getting kicked in the balls. Outstanding.
Agree, Idaho dominated for many years and still has a big win advantage, but UM has beaten them 8 of the last 10.

EverettGriz said:
UT, no doubt SUU had a good team, and we've all said so. But I believe they'd have lost to at least two of the teams they didn't play. What was their best win, MSU? They lost to SDSU by like 45. It was a good solid team; it wasn't a champion team. It was a down year in the BSC, and the joke scheduling gave them the title.

And the OP asked if they have a good program. To answer that with anything but a firm "No" would simply be disingenuous. My prediction: back to the mean for them this year.

I think they are better than people give them credit for but I can agree that this season will be interesting to see how they are able to rebound after losing the amount of starters they did, also compared to us their schedule is brutal this season. I also don't believe they would have lost 2 games out of the teams that they did not play, SUU you have to remember obliterated Weber State and beat Cal Poly, two teams that we lost to in Missoula and only lost by 1 at Portland State for going for a two-point conversion on the last play of the game, a team we got hosed by. Perhaps I am somewhat biased as I do tend to root for the underdog however as a whole I would like to see the conference get better and I think SUU has the potential to be one of those teams that gets it done sooner than most.

Latest posts

Back