• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Inside the Pylon Part II

griz5700

THE BOB STITT OFFENSE IN MONTANA:
DRAWING INSPIRATION FROM AIR CORYELL

http://insidethepylon.com/film-study/film-study-u/offense-film-study-u/2016/06/08/bob-stitt-offense-montana/

BGustafsonFeature.jpg

Look how skinny his arms are! Hell, the Griz ladies softball team has players with bigger biceps.

Oh, I forgot.... he's wiry.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Look how skinny his arms are! Hell, the Griz ladies softball team has players with bigger biceps.

Lol. Guessing you're a short guy.

Think his legs look scrawny too?

Is this breakdown of a teams offense common? I realize that most college coaches understand the plays that most teams run, but is this giving out a little too much information? Or is there some other reason for this? Like we're changing our offense completely and just want other teams to think we're running this.

griz5700 said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Lol. Guessing you're a short guy.

Think his legs look scrawny too?

No, but I heard you prefer tall skinny guys, especially wearing fucia pumps.

griz5700 said:

http://insidethepylon.com/film-study/film-study-u/offense-film-study-u/2016/06/08/bob-stitt-offense-montana/

BGustafsonFeature.jpg

Don Coryell never won the big one either. Hmmmmm

his arms are what they are,,,i know I have seen him play since high school and he can spin it with the best of them....he needs to tone it down if anything.....imo

Atlanta Griz1 said:
griz5700 said:

BGustafsonFeature.jpg

Your right. His record in the NFL sucks compared to yours...

Atlanta Griz1 said:
griz5700 said:

BGustafsonFeature.jpg

Coryell also used many Tight Ends, Kellen Winslow, Pete Holohan and Eric Sievers. His OL was also good....Is there a Chuck Muncie type RB on the Griz?

krammer said:
his arms are what they are,,,i know I have seen him play since high school and he can spin it with the best of them....he needs to tone it down if anything.....imo
There's no doubt about the strength of his arms. Brady can throw. That's half the battle. Indeed, throwing too far, too much power, is the concern.

getgrizzy said:
Is this breakdown of a teams offense common? I realize that most college coaches understand the plays that most teams run, but is this giving out a little too much information? Or is there some other reason for this? Like we're changing our offense completely and just want other teams to think we're running this.

:lol: I am honestly not sure if you're serious or being a smartass!? Or...... :oops:

Atlanta Griz1 said:

Short man's syndrome is strong with this one... When did you ever play football?? Oh that's right, you think because you volunteer coached on your son's JV football team that you know more than players who have spent hundreds of hours in practice and film study being coached by paid professional coaches. Oh man though, I bet your team just executed the crap out of dive right and toss left...

Takes a weird insecure POS to insult a kid's physique on the internet. Must suck being an old short never was...

Sam A. Blitz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Short man's syndrome is strong with this one... When did you ever play football?? Oh that's right, you think because you volunteer coached on your son's JV football team that you know more than players who have spent hundreds of hours in practice and film study being coached by paid professional coaches. Oh man though, I bet your team just executed the crap out of dive right and toss left...

Takes a weird insecure POS to insult a kid's physique on the internet. Must suck being an old short never was...

Oh, you just bite your tongue! He played varsity baseball when no such sport existed at UM.

EDIT: He played varsity baseball at UM during that time.

Atlanta Griz1 said:

Ever meet Joe Montana? Not exactly a muscle bound weight lifter frame either...But what a career he had...in fact, I don't know if I have seen any QB in the NFL that looks like a weight lifter....

Atlanta Griz1 said:

Brady Gustafson
ClassR-Sr.
PositionQB
Ht./Wt.6-7 / 230

Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg

Combine Measures: Ht./Wt. 6-4 / 211

91e1f5a280687de556e47748655c8f52.jpg

Combine Measures: Ht./Wt. 6-2 / 223

Robert+Griffin+III+Oklahoma+v+Baylor+Yhh87vKv7xTl.jpg

Combine Measures: Ht./Wt. 6-2 / 223

Sam A. Blitz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

I'm 5'10', how tall are you? If I wrote the post that you just wrote about me, I would instantly banned. Let's see if you are banned, or do I live under special rules.

CDAGRIZ said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Oh, you just bite your tongue! He played varsity baseball when no such sport existed at UM.

EDIT: He played varsity baseball at UM during that time.

Wrong dip sh*t. I attended UM from 1967 - 1971. Varsity baseball was dropped in 1972, along with swimming, and wrestling, to satisfy Title 9 requirements. But don't let that slow your agenda. We all know what "CDA" stands for, but if I say it again I will be banned.

UMGriz75 said:
krammer said:
There's no doubt about the strength of his arms. Brady can throw. That's half the battle. Indeed, throwing too far, too much power, is the concern.

Big difference in throwing and passing. Brady will not be starting by mid-season.

Back