• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Inside the Pylon Part II

getgrizzy said:
Is this breakdown of a teams offense common? I realize that most college coaches understand the plays that most teams run, but is this giving out a little too much information? Or is there some other reason for this? Like we're changing our offense completely and just want other teams to think we're running this.

Why would this surprise anyone? Stitt has proven over and over again that it's all about self promotion and marketing himself. If course he'll jump at any chance he gets to put his name out there and tout himself as an offensive genius even if it's to the detriment of the program.

Poorgriz, I sometimes agree with you, when you are not in your troll state..

Why can't you just be honest with yourself..Stitt scares the fuck out of you..it OK. I think Choate will do better than status quo...but I'll take Stitt in every measurable imaginable. Having been a head coach, for starters..

I would recommend the wonderment of getting a blow job the next time you have the urge to log in on egriz..

Did I do that right?

Grisly Fan said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Real men scratch their ass, and their nads too, it's a right of passage that goes with having testosterone. You must swab your vagina.

Not sure what to do with this one.

The University needs to add a medical school asap! I'm assuming it'll include a Department of Psychiatry? Opportunities to study a specimen like Steve don't happen that often...
Would need to be a combo psychiatry/proctology school. They could simultaneously study his head and his ass.

You PM'd me volunteering to study my ass, but I'm not interested.

grizrgood said:
getgrizzy said:
Is this breakdown of a teams offense common? I realize that most college coaches understand the plays that most teams run, but is this giving out a little too much information? Or is there some other reason for this? Like we're changing our offense completely and just want other teams to think we're running this.

:lol: I am honestly not sure if you're serious or being a smartass!? Or...... :oops:
Right???

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Grisly Fan said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Not sure what to do with this one.

The University needs to add a medical school asap! I'm assuming it'll include a Department of Psychiatry? Opportunities to study a specimen like Steve don't happen that often...
Would need to be a combo psychiatry/proctology school. They could simultaneously study his head and his ass.

You PM'd me volunteering to study my ass, but I'm not interested.
Leave me out of your homo-erotic dreams...

Back