• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Inside the Pylon Part II

Atlanta Griz1 said:
UMGriz75 said:
krammer said:
his arms are what they are,,,i know I have seen him play since high school and he can spin it with the best of them....he needs to tone it down if anything.....imo
There's no doubt about the strength of his arms. Brady can throw. That's half the battle. Indeed, throwing too far, too much power, is the concern.

Big difference in throwing and passing. Brady will not be starting by mid-season.

75 is cheering for Simis to be QB1.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Look how skinny his arms are! Hell, the Griz ladies softball team has players with bigger biceps.

Oh, I forgot.... he's wiry.

Short man's syndrome is strong with this one... When did you ever play football?? Oh that's right, you think because you volunteer coached on your son's JV football team that you know more than players who have spent hundreds of hours in practice and film study being coached by paid professional coaches. Oh man though, I bet your team just executed the crap out of dive right and toss left...

Takes a weird insecure POS to insult a kid's physique on the internet. Must suck being an old short never was...

Oh, you just bite your tongue! He played varsity baseball when no such sport existed at UM.

EDIT: He played varsity baseball at UM during that time.

Wrong dip sh*t. I attended UM from 1967 - 1971. Varsity baseball was dropped in 1972, along with swimming, and wrestling, to satisfy Title 9 requirements. But don't let that slow your agenda. We all know what "CDA" stands for, but if I say it again I will be banned.

Go ahead. You can say it.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
UMGriz75 said:
krammer said:
his arms are what they are,,,i know I have seen him play since high school and he can spin it with the best of them....he needs to tone it down if anything.....imo
There's no doubt about the strength of his arms. Brady can throw. That's half the battle. Indeed, throwing too far, too much power, is the concern.

Big difference in throwing and passing. Brady will not be starting by mid-season.

75 is cheering for Simis to be QB1.

The kid from Kentucky will be the man, after he learns all of the differential equations in Stitt's offense

CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Short man's syndrome is strong with this one... When did you ever play football?? Oh that's right, you think because you volunteer coached on your son's JV football team that you know more than players who have spent hundreds of hours in practice and film study being coached by paid professional coaches. Oh man though, I bet your team just executed the crap out of dive right and toss left...

Takes a weird insecure POS to insult a kid's physique on the internet. Must suck being an old short never was...

Oh, you just bite your tongue! He played varsity baseball when no such sport existed at UM.

Wrong dip sh*t. I attended UM from 1967 - 1971. Varsity baseball was dropped in 1972, along with swimming, and wrestling, to satisfy Title 9 requirements. But don't let that slow your agenda. We all know what "CDA" stands for, but if I say it again I will be banned.

Don't you get embarrassed with your foot constantly in your big mouth?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No. Do you get embarrassed with your fist in your butt? We've all seen video evidence.

CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

No. Do you get embarrassed with your fist in your butt? We've all seen video evidence.

:clap: :thumb:

great listen here on Stitt and Brady and the offense.

https://soundcloud.com/insidethepylon-podcast/quick-kicks-june-16-2016-the-bob-stitt-offense-used-by-the-university-of-montana

Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Look how skinny his arms are! Hell, the Griz ladies softball team has players with bigger biceps.

Oh, I forgot.... he's wiry.

UM dropped the wrestling program following the 86-87 season...was it dropped in 1972 and brought back until 86-87? I know Scott Bliss started coaching the team in 1981.

mcg said:
I know UM had a wrestling program 76, 77, 78. Knew a guy in the team.
It was dropped in 1987, while nationally ranked in D1. Scott Bliss (R.I.P.) was the coach. I know quite a few of guys from that last team and was coached by and subsequently coached with several of them.

Buttegrizzle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Real men scratch their ass, and their nads too, it's a right of passage that goes with having testosterone. You must swab your vagina.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Buttegrizzle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Real men scratch their ass, and their nads too, it's a right of passage that goes with having testosterone. You must swab your vagina.

Not sure what to do with this one.

CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Buttegrizzle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

The University needs to add a medical school asap! I'm assuming it'll include a Department of Psychiatry? Opportunities to study a specimen like Steve don't happen that often...

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Buttegrizzle said:

The University needs to add a medical school asap! I'm assuming it'll include a Department of Psychiatry? Opportunities to study a specimen like Steve don't happen that often...

Cute, Bjorn Borg-stein

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Would need to be a combo psychiatry/proctology school. They could simultaneously study his head and his ass.

Back