• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Predictions for St. Francis at home

We are going to smother them. Teams often come in here and say that they are prepared for the noise. They rarely are. The crowd, our fast paced offense, a fast and unpredictable defense, we will be all over these guys. 57-10 final. 7 TD's, 2 FG's one safety. We give up a late touchdown in garbage time.

True AZ. I think Montana's D is too much for St. Francis.

Francis -- 10 (garbage time TD)
Griz -- 49

First game of the season. I think Griz come out slower than expected but win. A win that gives us fans some concerns on offense at least.
Griz 28
StFan 10

I say it's 7 zip at half Griz. StFan 10 all come in late in 4th.

We expect the Griz to put up 40+ points in this game but it does not happen. It'll be a bug work out game! Better play ahead...

Inspector Griz said:
First game of the season. I think Griz come out slower than expected but win. A win that gives us fans some concerns on offense at least.
Griz 28
StFan 10

I say it's 7 zip at half Griz. StFan 10 all come in late in 4th.

We expect the Griz to put up 40+ points in this game but it does not happen. It'll be a bug work out game! Better play ahead...
Oof.....I'm counting on this being a cake-walk for the offensive line. I'm hoping you're wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Francis is comparable to playing Big Sky teams like Northern Colorado, Weber State, Sacramento State. Since this is their first time playing in Washington-Grizzly Stadium and the largest crowd they've played in front of in a few years (largest crowd was at James Madison in 2014 - 23,577 in a 22-38 loss), the first home game of the season, and a night game with emotions from the fans and players running high, I see the Griz winning this game comfortably.

Montana 45
Saint Francis 14.

I think the Griz will look good but not great. I'll say they have some kinks to work out on the offensive side but that our defense looks solid

Griz 38
SFU 14

get'em_griz said:
Saint Francis is comparable to playing Big Sky teams like Northern Colorado, Weber State, Sacramento State. Since this is their first time playing in Washington-Grizzly Stadium and the largest crowd they've played in front of in a few years (largest crowd was at James Madison in 2014 - 23,577 in a 22-38 loss), the first home game of the season, and a night game with emotions from the fans and players running high, I see the Griz winning this game comfortably.

Montana 45
Saint Francis 14.

:thumb: I like this analysis. I'll go with with this too.

Back