• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Predictions for St. Francis at home

bgbigdog said:
Granite Griz by three scores. JLM takes the first step to cementing he BIS and houses one on special teams. Five sacks, one interception and less than a hundo on the ground for ST.FU. A step closer to being the Montana of old.

I think that sounds very reasonable, but if the rest is right, I should be a larger margin...

04GRIZPHARMER said:
bgbigdog said:
Granite Griz by three scores. JLM takes the first step to cementing he BIS and houses one on special teams. Five sacks, one interception and less than a hundo on the ground for ST.FU. A step closer to being the Montana of old.

I think that sounds very reasonable, but if the rest is right, I should be a larger margin...

Was thinking 31-10. ST.FU's (one of my new favorite college acro's) lone TD on defense.

I think St. Francis wight be a little better than people give them credit for. Unfortunately for them,
the Griz might be better also.

Griz 37-13

kemajic said:
Montana 38; St. Francis 20. This is no DII cupcake.

They claim that they will have one of the best O-lines in FCS this year? Good test for our d-line and young defense. And as kem said, this is not a DII cupcake team. I'm with kem - Griz win - but closer than most think. 37-17.

GO GRIZ!

grizcountry420 said:
31-24

Griz

giphy.gif

Won't guess at the final score but if the Griz don't put the game out of reach in 3 quarters then eGriz will no doubt blow up -- and rightfully so I think.

First game of the season, plenty of new faces on both sides of the ball.

Consequently I'm expecting a slow start yet with the Griz bringing home a healthy win in the end.

Inspector Griz said:
First game of the season. I think Griz come out slower than expected but win. A win that gives us fans some concerns on offense at least.
Griz 28
StFan 10

I say it's 7 zip at half Griz. StFan 10 all come in late in 4th.

We expect the Griz to put up 40+ points in this game but it does not happen. It'll be a bug work out game! Better play ahead...

This is about what I was thinking - but I'd say we get 14 in first half and 24 in 2nd for a 38-10 win.

I predict win or lose St. Francis will remember the experience for a long time, can you imagine if they were headed to the Kibbie Dome yuck. Go Griz, lets show these young men the best FCS experience they will ever have and though the leave with a loss they wouldn't trade it for anything.

Latest posts

Back