• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#AskCDA

AllWeatherFan said:
Are those ribs recipes in that other thread good for you, or will they kill you? If it's the latter, how long will it take? Thank you.

your friend,
yogi

AWF, this is a great question that people ask me often. Those rib recipes are not good, but they won't kill you. The two options are not collectively exhaustive. Those recipes will give you the shits or the "itis." Those two options are collectively exhaustive. On a side note, if you want to start a 10 page thread, just say that you have the best rib recipe, or that [name of restaurant] makes the best steak in Montana.

biga75 said:
CDA, is AWF Yogi?

Biga75, this is a great question often asked of me by people. No. Yogi is actually a different fan who is what I like to call "middlin' weather."

JBS said:
CDA,

Where?

1. Is Waldo.
2. Have all the flowers gone.
3a. Did that bitch run off to.
3b. Is the toilet paper.
4. Are my glasses.

Thanks in advance

JBS, I like you, so I will ignore the fact that these questions are turds that people almost never ask me.

1. Peoria, IL. After his run in the 1990s, he hit the bottle pretty hard and ended up managing a bowling alley on the outskirts of town. Not a bad gig, but nobody believes his "hookers and blow" stories from yesteryear.
2. Algernon ate them.
3a. Peoria, IL. Waldo can still pull some ass.
3b. Costco. Always Costco.
4. Peoria, IL. Yeah, she took them because Waldo needed to update his look.

I hope this helps.

CDAGRIZ said:
JBS said:
CDA,

Where?

1. Is Waldo.
3b. Is the toilet paper.
4. Are my glasses.

Thanks in advance

JBS, I like you, so I will ignore the fact that these questions are turds that people almost never ask me.

1. Peoria, IL. After his run in the 1990s, he hit the bottle pretty hard and ended up managing a bowling alley on the outskirts of town. Not a bad gig, but nobody believes his "hookers and blow" stories from yesteryear.
2. Algernon ate them.

I hope this helps.
Sorry about the stupid, dumbass questions. I'll try this one.

What?

1. Time is it in Peoria, IL.

CDA,

Why does leading a life of sin feel so good, but being good seems like a sin?

Signed,

Moral Dilema at a sporting goods store in Peoria,IL that is out of ammo.

p.s. What do you think of Lousville Sluggers?

JBS said:
CDAGRIZ said:
JBS said:
CDA,

Where?

1. Is Waldo.
3b. Is the toilet paper.
4. Are my glasses.

Thanks in advance

2. Algernon ate them.

I hope this helps.
Sorry about the stupid, dumbass questions. I'll try this one.

What?

1. Time is it in Peoria, IL.

JBS, great question that people often ask me. It's currently 12:12 a.m. in Peoria, IL.

I hope this helps.

AllWeatherFan said:
Yo CDA,

Can you explain Ursa Major? Why not?

AWF, this is quite possibly the greatest question most asked of me by people. The answer is: No. I cannot explain an enigma wrapped in a riddle. Who could? The reason why I cannot do so is the same reason why I cannot scale a 24 story building using only my body and goods from Costco. The trampolines just aren't powerful enough.

JBS said:
CDA,

Why does leading a life of sin feel so good, but being good seems like a sin?

Signed,

Moral Dilema at a sporting goods store in Peoria,IL that is out of ammo.

p.s. What do you think of Lousville Sluggers?

JBS, this is a series of great questions that people often ask me.

1. Stop feeling like living your life the way you want is sinful. There is nothing holier than doing what you want.

2. LSs were great back in the day, but they shat the bed in the aluminum game. We all know that's where the money lies. Maybe they can get their shit together in the factory to manufacture HRs like they did in the golden years.

Just found this forum, and have enjoyed perusing all of the fine Q&A.

Hopefully you can help. Recently I have glommed onto the term "butt-hurt" and my wife let me know that I've been using it @ the most inopportune times. She thinks I don't really know the origin and or definition of the phrase, so I am turning to you for advice. So is it alright to use butt-hurt in polite company, or only in reference to VA, EWU, MSU, Bill Baldwin, Rob Ash and posters that AG1 doesn't like? Unfortunately I don't think I'm going be able to stop my 13 year old from using it, but maybe that's a good thing.

I'll hang up now and listen for my answer.

CDA,

Is MrTitleist the worst moderator on eGriz? If not, who is? Do you think MrT, or whomever is the worst mod, can repair their image in the eyes of the staunchest of Griz fans?

Your friend,
Not Yogi

CDA, where did the "Player from Missoula" thread go? It was set up to be an epic display of literary prowess, but for some reason, anything a certain person does not like mysteriously disappears.
Is it a conspiracy that reaches the highest levels of government (err.. moderators?) :coffee:

MrTitleist said:
CDA,

Is MrTitleist the worst moderator on eGriz? If not, who is? Do you think MrT, or whomever is the worst mod, can repair their image in the eyes of the staunchest of Griz fans?

Your friend,
Not Yogi

You are down right horrible at your job, second most inept person I have seen employed in Montana. No, you have done irreparable damage to the brand.

Ron Ash said:
MrTitleist said:
CDA,

Your friend,
Not Yogi

You are down right horrible at your job, second most inept person I have seen employed in Montana. No, you have done irreparable damage to the brand.

Ron, are we projecting again?

EverettGriz said:
CDA,

Paper or plastic?

EG, great question that people ask me often. Almost always paper. There is a ban on plastic here locally. Dumb. Sometimes I don't even use a bag at all. I call this "raw dogging." People must think it's funny, because they are always laughing when I say it.

bgbigdog said:
Just found this forum, and have enjoyed perusing all of the fine Q&A.

Hopefully you can help. Recently I have glommed onto the term "butt-hurt" and my wife let me know that I've been using it @ the most inopportune times. She thinks I don't really know the origin and or definition of the phrase, so I am turning to you for advice. So is it alright to use butt-hurt in polite company, or only in reference to VA, EWU, MSU, Bill Baldwin, Rob Ash and posters that AG1 doesn't like? Unfortunately I don't think I'm going be able to stop my 13 year old from using it, but maybe that's a good thing.

I'll hang up now and listen for my answer.

Bgbigdog, this is a great question that people ask me often. In the beginning, it wasn't appropriate to use "butt-hurt" unless one was discussing Shoota or EWU. Now, it's fair game any time, including, but certainly not limited to situations involving hurt butts. I'm not sure who Rob Ash is, but one can definitely apply the term to Coach Ron Ash daily. That guy is going off the rails.

MrTitleist said:
CDA,

Your friend,
Not Yogi

Titleist, this is a great question often asked of me by people. No. Mr. Titleist is not the worst moderator on eGriz. The worst moderator on eGriz is the one who banned Ashley Schaeffer. The dude who did that is a Grade AAA dumbass. Ashley B. Schaeffer isn't as funny and doesn't seem to have his heart into it. That moderator (who clearly takes his "job" WAY too seriously) cannot ever repair his image.

Latest posts

Back