• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where are the Pencil Neck Bobcats in the NFL this year?

Richard Cranium

On boobcat nation they have been talking about Crawford and Daly signing with NFL teams. Some were even talking about them being drafted. I thought Crawford being signed with a NFL team was a total joke and do think Daly had a chance. The only chance though, that Daly would have had to sign a free agency contract with the NFL is if he would have played for the GRIZ. Daly was a total hard worker and a great player, but the kid totally blew it by not signing with the GRIZ. If he was great with the boobkittens just think how awesome he would have been with the GRIZ. Mr. Daly i am proud of you as a Montanan and just wish you would have profited from your efforts from college in the NFL. Bobby Hauck has a new recruiting story to tell the best of the best kids that are even considering the boobcats.

I like how impressed they are with Travisty Kool-aid signing with the B C Lions, he is their Gawd, the sole heir to finely winning one over the Griz after 16 years of getting thumped. He never took the kittens anywhere and has warmed the bench in Seattle asfter playing the same old mediocre scramble in Europe!

If Cole ends up in British Columbia, :laugh: Lulaid will be just washed out kitten history there, too!

I'm not suprised they were talking about them being drafted over on scatnation. They have a little different sense of reality over there. 2506 will be on here telling us how Crawford went in the 1st round, and Daly was a early 2nd round pick. Delusionalville.......

Crawford was a long-shot, Daly was a pipe dream.

Raider said:
I'm not suprised they were talking about them being drafted over on scatnation. They have a little different sense of reality over there. 2506 will be on here telling us how Crawford went in the 1st round, and Daly was a early 2nd round pick. Delusionalville.......

Crawford was a long-shot, Daly was a pipe dream.

I thought Crawford had a decent shot but I'm with ya on Daly. That kid was way too over-hyped.

And speaking of 25-odd-bitch.....remember his stupid screed about former Griz in the NFL?. :lol: :lol: Karma, sweet karma.

billings_poke said:
Billings news said crawford was expected to sign a free agent deal tonight with news tomorrow. Time will tell

The Outlaws are all over this kid. He could play this season. Maybe even start.

I don't think anybody truly beleived that Daly had any shot. Crawfords workout numbers suggested he may get some interest. Nobody is crying or whining that nobody got picked up. Such is life.

No I can see the rest of you 'tards cumming all over yourselves about Colt. Reality is that he is too short, too slow and won't make the 53 man roster. Heart doesn't always get a spot on the roster, unless it is a Disney movie.

ATLCAT said:
I don't think anybody ever beleived that Daly had any shot. Crawfords workout numbers suggested he may get less than some interest. All the kitten fans are crying and whining that no :laugh: kitties got picked up. Such is life.

No I can see the rest of you 'tards cumming all over yourselves about Crawford and Lulay. Reality is that he is too short, too slow and won't make the 53 man roster. Heart doesn't always get a spot on the roster, unless it is a Disney movie.

We talking about a boy from Butte, not "Crawford can't cross the goal line" of Travisty Kool-aid

Daly was way overhyped. He is only 2nd in career tackles in the Big Sky. If he had played for the griz I'm sure he would have been much higher on the list.

KoolMoeDee said:
Daly was way overhyped. He is only 2nd in career tackles in the Big Sky. If he had played for the griz I'm sure he would have been much higher on the list.
When does Daly have to take his little brother back to Butte for his court date for stealing beer from a store and MIP?

Bear Axed said:
When does Daly have to take his little brother back to Butte for his court date for stealing beer from a store and MIP?

Probably about the same time you stop be a dickhead, with your CONSTANT yammering of how much you don't like MSU.

Some of your pics are funny, but, Jesus, give it a rest!

ATLCAT said:
I can see the rest of you 'tards cumming all over yourselves about Colt. Reality is that he is too short, too slow and won't make the 53 man roster. Heart doesn't always get a spot on the roster
Much like Tim Hauck, but bigger and faster. Tim only played 13 years in the NFL and made the all-time All-Madden team.

too slow?...
tis better to be thought a fool...

and cupcakes again... I hate em.... we need to schedule a real team for the reg. season finales

Bear Axed said:
KoolMoeDee said:

Daly himself may well get an MIP since he is dating a high school girl :loser:

Bear Axed said:
I like how impressed they are with Travisty Kool-aid signing with the B C Lions, he is their Gawd, the sole heir to finely winning one over the Griz after 16 years of getting thumped. He never took the kittens anywhere and has warmed the bench in Seattle asfter playing the same old mediocre scramble in Europe!

If Cole ends up in British Columbia, :laugh: Lulaid will be just washed out kitten history there, too!
example #1 of why bear axed is a one trick pony... :die:

Hells bells said:
i wonder what is the root cause of its unhealthy hatred of anything msu

he probably went to a fb game in johnny cat stadium wearing bear wear. that will do it every time

Hammer said:
Hells bells said:
i wonder what is the root cause of its unhealthy hatred of anything msu

he probably went to a fb game in johnny cat stadium wearing bear wear. that will do it every time
I have actually witnessed griz fans being treated well at Bobcat football stadium - and same for bobcat fans in msla (i was in the student section in msla for a basketball game last year...i know what im talking about :D )

i think this argument is just a little overblown on both sides...but not to derail the thread...

anyone wonder why bearassed obsesses over msu athletics...it is not healthy and i hope that he finds another outlet... :D

Back