• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where are the Pencil Neck Bobcats in the NFL this year?

Hammer said:
Bear Axed said:
So you must have been one of the 300 or So kittens chanting F.U. Jizzlies F.U.?

Classy, every 6 and 7 year old child in the state should have the opportunity to such a high class experience?

Yep, Bear axed was there too. And that was the nice part, we heard way worse.

I think you are just overreacting to somthing that 1 out of maybe 10 bobcat football fans do...if that.

Hells bells said:
Hammer said:

I think you are just overreacting to somthing that 1 out of maybe 10 bobcat football fans do...if that.

Tell my wife she is overreacting. She'll punch you in the mouth. And she is one tough chic, just ask Alpha.

It was way more than one in ten, it was 80% of the people in that tailgate area. That guy with the cowbell in my face is lucky it didn't end up you know where. What a bunch of classless punks.

If I ever go back, I'll leave my wife at home, borrow my buddy Paul LeProwse's shirt that says "Once a Griz Always a Griz, Once a Cat, Always a pussy". He actually wore that shirt to a game in Bozo in the mid 90's, and nothing happened. Go figure.

Hells bells said:
Hammer said:

One out of ten?
In a crowd of 5000 kitten fans ~ Well, that would explain how 300-500 fans at one time all together chant obscene language, loud enough to scare the $hit out of anyone's gramma.

But , Hey what ever makes a kitten feel right in their pathetic little world is all that matters, right?

I still wanna know why the whole :laugh: kitten stadium chants "Eat $hit Grizzlies, Go Kittens Go!!" during a game against Portland State, EWU or Weber?

Bear Axed said:
Hells bells said:
One out of ten?
In a crowd of 5000 kitten fans ~ Well, that would explain how 300-500 fans at one time all together chant obscene language, loud enough to scare the $hit out of anyone's gramma.

But , Hey what ever makes a kitten feel right in their pathetic little world is all that matters, right?

I still wanna know why the whole :laugh: kitten stadium chants "Eat $hit Grizzlies, Go Kittens Go!!" during a game against Portland State, EWU or Weber?

ha ha! now watch all the little kittys line up and say that doesn't happen yet everyone knows it does.

total fuggin Griz Envy.

Hammer said:
Bear Axed said:
One out of ten?

ha ha! now watch all the little kittys line up and say that doesn't happen yet everyone knows it does.

total fuggin Griz Envy.

Pretty hard to denie it when it's heard on EVERY TELEVISED home kitty game!

Bear Axed said:
Hammer said:

total fuggin Griz Envy.

Pretty hard to deny it when it's heard on EVERY TELEVISED home kitty game!
and you all such griz fans that you watch all bobcat games in the stadium? or is this just an illusion?

Hells bells said:
Bear Axed said:
Pretty hard to deny it when it's heard on EVERY TELEVISED home kitty game!
and you all such griz fans that you watch all bobcat games in the stadium? or is this just an illusion?
I love watching the Kittens Drop one for Homecoming!

The only thing almost as Good as a Griz win?

Is another Bobkitten Loss!! They make the most wonderful replays! Want some copies? I can send you a bunch on DVD?

KoolMoeDee said:
So you don't watch all the televised home games and are pulling stuff out of your bobcat obsessed ass?
I attend the Home Griz games and record the :laugh: kitty Losses, lots and lots of them!

What's your real point, Latent kitty Fan? :msugrad:

Does it just bug the Krap out of you, that I sound a lot like all the little kittens on kittynation, being totally obsessed with all thing Griz?

Don't be a dumbasz, where did you think I get all my material?
http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/

ATLCAT said:
I don't think anybody truly beleived that Daly had any shot. Crawfords workout numbers suggested he may get some interest. Nobody is crying or whining that nobody got picked up. Such is life.

No I can see the rest of you 'tards cumming all over yourselves about Colt. Reality is that he is too short, too slow and won't make the 53 man roster. Heart doesn't always get a spot on the roster, unless it is a Disney movie.

Yeah...the guy who routinely ran down RB's and WR's. :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
ATLCAT said:
I don't think anybody truly beleived that Daly had any shot. Crawfords workout numbers suggested he may get some interest. Nobody is crying or whining that nobody got picked up. Such is life.

No I can see the rest of you 'tards cumming all over yourselves about Colt. Reality is that he is too short, too slow and won't make the 53 man roster. Heart doesn't always get a spot on the roster, unless it is a Disney movie.

Yeah...the guy who routinely ran down RB's and WR's. :lol: :lol:
Altkitty has definantly watched way to many Opie benchwarmer reruns!
opie.jpg

Hammer,

I'll agree with you on one point. If anyone and i mean anyone acted like that in front of my wife and daughter i would slug them. I'd get the crap beat out of me by all the dudes but id put at least one in the hospital.

At our tailgates i watched a drunken asshole make fun on an elderly dude that had a griz shirt on. I went over and had a few words with the asshole. There are some things you don't do. On the other hand ive been verbally assulted by many griz fans that called my wife a c*nt and other choice words including a whore. If a cop wasnt there i would have killed them. Litterally. I'm not joking there are some stuff that goes beyond crossing the line that is not ok in any way shape or form.

Both sides do the stupid rediculous s**t because we all have asshole fans. Its gonna happen no matter where you are because it is such a big group of people getting together with alcohol involved.

But on behalf of the bobcats i know im sorry that happened let alone in front of your wife and son.

BBB, thanks a much classier post than what your fellow cat fan hells bells posted, who basically said that the fans behavior was just fine and I am overreacting :roll:

That being said, I honestly have never seen a cat fan treated that way in Missoula nor had such a bad experience with the fans at any other BSC game, and I have been to Ogden, Cheney and Pocatello.

Hammer said:
BBB, thanks a much classier post than what your fellow cat fan hells bells posted, who basically said that the fans behavior was just fine and I am overreacting :roll:

That being said, I honestly have never seen a cat fan treated that way in Missoula nor had such a bad experience with the fans at any other BSC game, and I have been to Ogden, Cheney and Pocatello.

No problem.

And FWIW i have never seen a grizzly fan treated as badly as you were treated. I've never seen anyone treated as bad as you. Nor have i seen grizzly cars get destroyed. We all have bad experiences but it needs to be kept in perspective.

BigBruceBaker said:
Hammer said:

No problem.

And FWIW i have never seen a grizzly fan treated as badly as you were treated. I've never seen anyone treated as bad as you. Nor have i seen grizzly cars get destroyed. We all have bad experiences but it needs to be kept in perspective.
How about a North Dakota RV that was set on fire? Or, a ref's vehicle?
Both seem to have big targets on them for the "Classy" fans in Bozeman?

Back to the original topic.......

so.....what exactly is Demetrius Crawford doing this weekend???

Legit question.

Back