• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where are the Pencil Neck Bobcats in the NFL this year?

Hells bells said:
Hammer said:
he probably went to a fb game in johnny cat stadium wearing bear wear. that will do it every time
I have actually witnessed griz fans being treated well at Bobcat football stadium - and same for bobcat fans in msla (i was in the student section in msla for a basketball game last year...i know what im talking about :D )

i think this argument is just a little overblown on both sides...but not to derail the thread...

anyone wonder why bearassed obsesses over msu athletics...it is not healthy and i hope that he finds another outlet... :D

did you have drunk college students with their pants around their ankles holding onto their manhood yelling at women and children "suck our dicks grizzlies"??

didn't think so. smack talk is smack talk. I can handle that. kitties take lack of class to a new level.

F*CK Bozeman and MSU forever.

Hammer said:
Bear Axed said:
When does Daly have to take his little brother back to Butte for his court date for stealing beer from a store and MIP?

Daly himself may well get an MIP since he is dating a high school girl :loser:

classless prick, you ball peen hammer head

ATLCAT said:
Hammer said:
Daly himself may well get an MIP since he is dating a high school girl :loser:

What year in highschool is :laugh: Bobby Dalys girl friend? A freshman or Sophmore?

Does his little brother hang with Jr. Highschool chicks? Is it a family thing, or just a :laugh: bobkitten thing? these underage, perversive, :flash: attractions?

Hells bells said:
...but not to derail the thread...

board etiquette is always appreciated.

Hells bells said:
...anyone wonder why bearaxed obsesses over msu athletics?...

nope.

Hells bells said:
...it is not healthy and i hope that he finds another outlet... :D

why, he appears to be doing just fine with this one! :lol:

Bear Axed said:
ATLCAT said:
What year in highschool is :laugh: Bobby Dalys girl friend? A freshman or Sophmore?

Does his little brother hang with Jr. Highschool chicks? Is it a family thing, or just a :laugh: bobkitten thing? these underage, perversive, :flash: attractions?
sir....get help. I am sure there is lots of qualified theripists around your area to help you with this...

Hells bells said:
Bear Axed said:

sir....get help. I am sure there is lots of qualified theripists around your area to help you with this...

Uhmm Kay!

TTK-FireDood.jpg

Hammer said:
Hells bells said:
I have actually witnessed griz fans being treated well at Bobcat football stadium - and same for bobcat fans in msla (i was in the student section in msla for a basketball game last year...i know what im talking about :D )

i think this argument is just a little overblown on both sides...but not to derail the thread...

anyone wonder why bearassed obsesses over msu athletics...it is not healthy and i hope that he finds another outlet... :D

did you have drunk college students with their pants around their ankles holding onto their manhood yelling at women and children "suck our dicks grizzlies"??

didn't think so. smack talk is smack talk. I can handle that. kitties take lack of class to a new level.

F*CK you. When did that happen? I've been treated worse by griz fans than any other sports teams fans anywhere. They suck. We all have bad fans. If you can't admit that your delusional

When trying to convince someone that your fans are classy, they best way to begin such a post is always with a good, hearty "F-ck you". :roll:

BigBruceBaker said:
Hammer said:

F*CK you. When did that happen? I've been treated worse by griz fans than any other sports teams fans anywhere. They suck. We all have bad fans. If you can't admit that your delusional
What happened Brucie ? Did your Boyfriend find someone more feminine than you? Are you just over here pandering for a pony ride?

EverettGriz said:
When trying to convince someone that your fans are classy, they best way to begin such a post is always with a good, hearty "F-ck you". :roll:

When it was said first directly at us then it is easy to expect the same sort of reaction.

BigBruceBaker said:
EverettGriz said:

When it was said first directly at us then it is easy to expect the same sort of reaction.

believe me, I wasn't the first griz fan to say that, kitty boy!

It is interesting how a grown up (i am assumeing that hammer is indeed over the age of 30 and thus, able to ignore asshat fans) can give attention to some drunk yahoo who is just after attention. However, since apperarntly this has happened, i feel bad, embarassed, that it did happen.

However, i think we can all assume that the vast majority of cat/griz fans can share a drink with each other, talk smack without having it transform to pre-pubscent crotch grabbing...

Hells bells said:
Hammer said:
As much as I hate the kittens, it never gets old!
there is hatred then there is bearaxed

i wonder what is the root cause of its unhealthy hatred of anything msu
Bearaxed is just the unsilent majorit-respect him for that-I too hate the Bobcats (but it is fun to do so) just as Bobcat fans hate the grizzlies-this is why we have smack talk-thank you Bobcats for giving us something to make fun of. :lol:

Hells bells said:
It is interesting how a grown up (i am assumeing that hammer is indeed over the age of 30 and thus, able to ignore asshat fans) can give attention to some drunk yahoo who is just after attention. However, since apperarntly this has happened, i feel bad, embarassed, that it did happen.

it wasn't just some drunk yahoo, it was happening everywhere we went as we walked around the tailgate area. Pretty much the whole "bobcat nation" was acting that way.

pukes.

Hammer said:
Hells bells said:

it wasn't just some drunk yahoo, it was happening everywhere we went as we walked around the tailgate area. Pretty much the whole "bobcat nation" was acting that way.

pukes.

which talegate were you at?

Hells bells said:
Hammer said:

pukes.

the 'tailgate' we walked through appeared to be the main tailgate with all the cars and RV's parked in it, right where Monte was hanging from a noose from a crane. We walked through trying to get to the GSA tailgate tent that was on the other side. Had we known what we were about to experience on our way through, we would have walked around. Now I didn't really give a shit, but I didn't think my wife and young son deserved to hear such filth.

Plus, after the game when we got to my wifes car, it was spit full of loogies. real classy fans ya got down there. I haven't set foot in bozo since, for any reason, and never will again. Too bad I really like the museum of the rockies, but I will never set foot in that shithole town again, ever!

Hammer said:
Hells bells said:

the 'tailgate' we walked through appeared to be the main tailgate with all the cars and RV's parked in it, right where Monte was hanging from a noose from a crane. We walked through trying to get to the GSA tailgate tent that was on the other side. Had we known what we were about to experience on our way through, we would have walked around. Now I didn't really give a shit, but I didn't think my wife and young son deserved to hear such filth.

Plus, after the game when we got to my wifes car, it was spit full of loogies. real classy fans ya got down there. I haven't set foot in bozo since, for any reason, and never will again. Too bad I really like the museum of the rockies, but I will never set foot in that shithole town again, ever!

wow walking in a fan area where lots of drunkin fans are will result in embarassing activites...how strange!

btw i was in that talegate area myself and i did not notice any fans act like classless morons...fwiw

Hells bells said:
Hammer said:

wow walking in a fan area where lots of drunkin fans are will result in embarassing activites...how strange!

btw i was in that talegate area myself and i did not notice any fans act like classless morons...fwiw

thats the problem, you people feel that kind of activity is ok. loser.

Hells bells said:
Hammer said:

So you must have been one of the 300 or So kittens chanting F.U. Jizzlies F.U.?

Classy, every 6 and 7 year old child in the state should have the opportunity to such a high class experience?

Bear Axed said:
Hells bells said:

So you must have been one of the 300 or So kittens chanting F.U. Jizzlies F.U.?

Classy, every 6 and 7 year old child in the state should have the opportunity to such a high class experience?

Yep, Bear axed was there too. And that was the nice part, we heard way worse.

Back