• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Season Predictions

Atlanta Griz1 said:
BWahlberg said:
Insulting people by comparing them to kids with muscular dystrophy. Real nice. REAL nice.

You have a hang-up about jokes, eh Brint?

And I guess you conveniently overlook the fact that Ursus insulted me by suggesting that I wrote a self-deprecating email. So, it's O.K. for posters to make personal insults about me, but I can not respond? Double standard there, Brint? Let's talk football, and stop this grade school B.S., ok?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
BWahlberg said:
Insulting people by comparing them to kids with muscular dystrophy. Real nice. REAL nice.

You have a hang-up about jokes, eh Brint?

And I guess you conveniently overlook the fact that Ursus insulted me by suggesting that I wrote a self-deprecating email. So, it's O.K. for posters to make personal insults about me, but I can not respond? Double standard there, Brint? Let's talk football, and stop this grade school B.S., ok?

For the love of GOD, puh-LEASE. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I am a huge fan of the Stitt hire. That being said I am trying to curb my jaided optismism for this coming season. I think the Griz could finish anywhere from 7-4 to 9-2 depending on how quickly the players adapt to the new coaching staff. I am not a fan of having to play EWU and MSU in back to back weeks to finish the season but I and I am sure many others agree could really make or break the season.

NDSU, Poly, Liberty, EWU, and MSU are the obvious potential hurdles. IF Montana can go 3-2 in those games and run the rest of the table a 9-2 season could yield a very high playoff seed.

onrasekt, ever since Fullerton (MSU Grad) has been the leader of the Big Sky Conference we have had a shit schedule. For many years msu played every team we just played. That stopped after we complained so much, but even then it took years. Naw, he (Fullerton) hides it but every chance he gets he makes it tough for us. He grew up in Hamilton, played sports at msu and became AD. All he knows is msu and has an inbred hate on for UM. Bias? Duh...

Umista said:
onrasekt, ever since Fullerton (MSU Grad) has been the leader of the Big Sky Conference we have had a shit schedule. For many years msu played every team we just played. That stopped after we complained so much, but even then it took years. Naw, he (Fullerton) hides it but every chance he gets he makes it tough for us. He grew up in Hamilton, played sports at msu and became AD. All he knows is msu and has an inbred hate on for UM. Bias? Duh...

I think you are being way too dramatic. Playing the victim card is not becoming of you.

Umista said:

I think you are being way too dramatic. Playing the victim card is not becoming of you.

Perhaps it would be good for some to appreciate the difference between "self deprecating" and "self defecating". Knowing the difference might raise the quality of some posts (and posters).

9-2

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly W
at Liberty W (I debated this game or Idaho St., however, I hope to be at this game, so hopefully they win!)
Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
@ Portland State W
@ Idaho State L
Eastern Washington W
@Montana State W

Offense: Joshua Janssen
Defense: Zach Peevey

Grizzly Oredigger said:
9-2

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly W
at Liberty W (I debated this game or Idaho St., however, I hope to be at this game, so hopefully they win!)
Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
@ Portland State W
@ Idaho State L
Eastern Washington W
@Montana State W

You guys never cease to amaze me with your unbridled optimism. Brand new coaches, radically new, unconventional offense and there are going to be no growing pains? No way in hell you go 4-0 against Cal Poly, Liberty, EWU, and MSU. :roll:

Here's your objectivity... Your defenses will be stout, your offense will be brilliant and then explode....(normal at this stage) and your season will be above normal because of your defense. No you won't beat the Bison ow the Cats... Yes it will be a fun season for you guys!

poorgriz said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:
9-2

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly W
Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
@ Portland State W
@ Idaho State L
Eastern Washington W
@Montana State W

You guys never cease to amaze me with your unbridled optimism. Brand new coaches, radically new, unconventional offense and there are going to be no growing pains? No way in hell you go 4-0 against Cal Poly, Liberty, EWU, and MSU. :roll:

this is the largest "pot calling kettle black" statement I've ever heard. There is no optimism greater than bobcat optimism each and every season. it is groundhogs day each year for you guys. Every spring and fall you are going to have the best offense and an amazing defense and make a run to the national title and then when everything blows up in November you want to fire your coach. The consistency of this happening is incredible yet bobcat optimism remains true.

HookedonGriz said:
poorgriz said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:
9-2

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly W
Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
@ Portland State W
@ Idaho State L
Eastern Washington W
@Montana State W

this is the largest "pot calling kettle black" statement I've ever heard. There is no optimism greater than bobcat optimism each and every season. it is groundhogs day each year for you guys. Every spring and fall you are going to have the best offense and an amazing defense and make a run to the national title and then when everything blows up in November you want to fire your coach. The consistency of this happening is incredible yet bobcat optimism remains true.

You beat me to it. Spot on. There is nothing more ironic that a Bobcat fan talking preseason optimism.

Raider said:
HookedonGriz said:
poorgriz said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:
9-2

North Dakota State L
Cal Poly W
Northern Arizona W
at UC Davis W
Weber State W
North Dakota W
@ Portland State W
@ Idaho State L
Eastern Washington W
@Montana State W

You beat me to it. Spot on. There is nothing more ironic that a Bobcat fan talking preseason optimism.

The Cats will be the greatest team in the history of football playing times. We have the 3 best QB's in the country, our O-line averages 330 across the board, and can run sub 5 40's. Our WR's are 12 deep and the top 6 would start for Oregon (and would but they all wanted to be Chemical Engineers). I don't see us having much of an issue with anyone on our schedule...Here is how I see it

FORT LEWIS--W
Eastern Washington--W
CAL POLY--W
Northern Arizona--W
SACRAMENTO STATE--W
Portland State--W
EAST TENNESSEE STATE--W
North Dakota--W

Cats Finish 8-0.

Our big task is replacing Wags. Rush ends like him are hard to replace. The position is the most important on defense. Having a good rush end is almost as important as having a good quarterback. If we can we'll be in contention again. If not we'll be scratching for a playoff spot. Wags was a three-time all conference selection MVP last year. He would've been drafted had he not been hurt right before the draft. He was a huge reason our D did as well as it did last year.

Offensively I think we'll be better than last year.

Back