• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Griz Football replays

AZGrizFan said:
What IS supposedly illegal is a DB not turning around and making an attempt at the ball....and yet Sanders, Sandry, and both UNI CBs did it ALL. DAY. LONG. Never turned to look for the ball...just stuck their hands up and knocked it away once the receiver made a move for it. And it wasn't called once....thankfully, I guess, since two of them happened in the end zone and would have been UNI TD's otherwise.

You can face guard in college

grizcountry420 said:
AZGrizFan said:
What IS supposedly illegal is a DB not turning around and making an attempt at the ball....and yet Sanders, Sandry, and both UNI CBs did it ALL. DAY. LONG. Never turned to look for the ball...just stuck their hands up and knocked it away once the receiver made a move for it. And it wasn't called once....thankfully, I guess, since two of them happened in the end zone and would have been UNI TD's otherwise.

so where can't you face guard? NFL?

That's interesting considering I don't even watch the NFL.

AZGrizFan said:
grizcountry420 said:
AZGrizFan said:

so where can't you face guard? NFL?

That's interesting considering I don't even watch the NFL.

As long as you don't make contact, a DB does not need to turn around in both college or NFL. Pretty sure it is illegal in high school.

Bertram said:
9/3/2016 Saint Francis Missoula, Mont. W 41-31
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30FWXQl2BWk[/youtube]
9/10/2016 Northern Iowa Cedar Falls, Iowa W 20-14
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTy7oKlzvQ[/youtube]

Will update this post, a few days after each Griz game
Nice work Bertram!! Maybe if one of the mods is sober enough, perhaps they could pin this thread.

I know, big if! ;)

Ursa Major said:
Nice work Bertram!! Maybe if one of the mods is sober enough, perhaps they could pin this thread.

I know, big if! ;)

I second this! Would be awesome in the offseason to have access to all prior games.

I say f*** the mods. If they can't put down their Peach Stoli's and soda (it's Thursday so I suspect the heavy duty drinking has begun) long enough to sticky this baby, I say it's time for an eGriz revolution.

Quick, Ursa, CDA: those lanterns and pitchforks? Did you hawk those on eBay yet? Those'd come in handy.

EverettGriz said:
I say f*** the mods. If they can't put down their Peach Stoli's and soda (it's Thursday so I suspect the heavy duty drinking has begun) long enough to sticky this baby, I say it's time for an eGriz revolution.

Quick, Ursa, CDA: those lanterns and pitchforks? Did you hawk those on eBay yet? Those'd come in handy.
Ummm . . . I'm going to need the pitchforks until the middle of October. Potato harvest in Idaho. Where do you think the Peach Stoli comes from? After that, I'm all in! Viva la revolución!

P.S. I was able to swap my warehouse full of "Free Snap" t-shirts for a warehouse full of some sweet black berets. Please send me hat sizes for anyone interested in taking part in the revolution.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

Ummm . . . I'm going to need the pitchforks until the middle of October. Potato harvest in Idaho. Where do you think the Peach Stoli comes from? After that, I'm all in! Viva la revolución!

P.S. I was able to swap my warehouse full of "Free Snap" t-shirts for a warehouse full of some sweet black berets. Please send me hat sizes for anyone interested in taking part in the revolution.

CDA is NOT allowed to have lanterns.

For fucks sake people think of the children.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

For fucks sake people think of the children.
That's why you were going to get them from him to store them, right?

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

For f***[*] sake people think of the children.

Like there's any left, he's burned down half the West Coast. Bastard.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

As treasurer of the Special Needs Fund, I can assure you that there is a receipt for 400 torches, 200 lanterns and 500 gallons of kerosene purchased at the end of the last fiscal year (June). Who took delivery?

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:

As treasurer of the Special Needs Fund, I can assure you that there is a receipt for 400 torches, 200 lanterns and 500 gallons of kerosene purchased at the end of the last fiscal year (June). Who took delivery?

Well that explains this...

images

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:

images

That Bastard! I should have connected the dots with July being the start of the fire season.

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:

images

That Bastard! I should have connected the dots with July being the start of the fire season.

Coincidence I'm sure.

I read recently that it has been a "mild" fire season in the West. On a completely unrelated note, Schick Shadle has an unprecedented waiting list as certain "guests" have stayed longer than normal this summer.

Speaking of "guests", exactly what has snap been doing lately, I've been busy and out of the loop?

Coming up on the favorite time of the year, riding 4-wheeler and drunk shooting off the porch during the Griz games.

Grizbeer said:
I read recently that it has been a "mild" fire season in the West. On a completely unrelated note, Schick Shadle has an unprecedented waiting list as certain "guests" have stayed longer than normal this summer.
10 days my ass! It's that hot Latina substance abuse counselor.

jodcon said:
Speaking of "guests", exactly what has snap been doing lately, I've been busy and out of the loop?

Coming up on the favorite time of the year, riding 4-wheeler and drunk shooting off the porch during the Griz games.
Has anyone heard from snap since he posted that he was turning that 1/4 hog he "was given" into biscuits and gravey? He ended that post saying someone dressed in green and yellow was coming up the road, haven't heard from him since.

Grizbeer said:
jodcon said:

Has anyone heard from snap since he posted that he was turning that 1/4 hog he "was given" into biscuits and gravey? He ended that post saying someone dressed in green and yellow was coming up the road, haven't heard from him since.

I hope he's not shacked up with some 400 pound Bizun honey, holy crap.

Back