• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Griz Football replays

jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:
jodcon said:
Speaking of "guests", exactly what has snap been doing lately, I've been busy and out of the loop?

Coming up on the favorite time of the year, riding 4-wheeler and drunk shooting off the porch during the Griz games.
Has anyone heard from snap since he posted that he was turning that 1/4 hog he "was given" into biscuits and gravey? He ended that post saying someone dressed in green and yellow was coming up the road, haven't heard from him since.

I hope he's not shacked up with some 400 pound Bizun honey, holy crap.
What happens when the pork runs out? Makes my skin crawl to think about it.

Grizbeer said:
jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:
jodcon said:
Speaking of "guests", exactly what has snap been doing lately, I've been busy and out of the loop?

Coming up on the favorite time of the year, riding 4-wheeler and drunk shooting off the porch during the Griz games.
Has anyone heard from snap since he posted that he was turning that 1/4 hog he "was given" into biscuits and gravey? He ended that post saying someone dressed in green and yellow was coming up the road, haven't heard from him since.

...or maybe it already has, this is getting disturbing.

jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:
jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:

My God! We have not had this level on anxiety since AZ boarded a plane in Denver. If snap doesn't surface soon I'm sure he wanted me to have the .22 brick buried under his porch.

Grizbeer said:
jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:
jodcon said:

My God! We have not had this level on anxiety since AZ boarded a plane in Denver. If snap doesn't surface soon I'm sure he wanted me to have the .22 brick buried under his porch.

Sweet Jesus. This is a three-alarm doozie. :shock: :shock:

AZGrizFan said:
Grizbeer said:
jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:

Sweet Jesus. This is a three-alarm doozie. :shock: :shock:
I'm betting he's in jail (again) for littering or public urination. That pisses me off, right after I unloaded my warehouse full of "Free Snap" t-shirts for some vintage Cuban hats.

Speaking of the hoosegow, CDA hasn't weighed in. Might there have been a Snap/CDA rendevous that went somehow awry?

Well I think after all this time we have to call it on snap. Rip. I got the shells. Snap, if you are up there, we rally round the family, with a pocket full of shells.

Grizbeer said:
Well I think after all this time we have to call it on snap. Rip. I got the shells. Snap, if you are up there, we rally round the family, with a pocket full of shells.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahaha!! That's my post of the year!! Hurt myself laughing, Beers!

:thumb: x
Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahaha!! That's my post of the year!! Hurt myself laughing, Beers!
:D Griz on parade.

I'm posting this wearing all black in mourning for our dear sweet generous friend. His kindness on earth will not be forgotten. An example of this is the PM he sent me, which I accidentally deleted, where he promised his combine to me in case of his untimely death. Snap was a truly great and generous man.

Woke up this morning to find out Microsoft so kindly updated Windows 10 for me on the computer that does work that makes the Griz game replay uploads possible. Had to rollback to an older version of Win 10 and reinstall Win Media Center. Fingers crossed things are fixed well enough to record today's game (it should be a good one)

Bertram said:
Woke up this morning to find out Microsoft so kindly updated Windows 10 for me on the computer that does work that makes the Griz game replay uploads possible. Had to rollback to an older version of Win 10 and reinstall Win Media Center. Fingers crossed things are fixed well enough to record today's game (it should be a good one)

Appreciate all you do! If it does record, how long does it take you to upload???

Bertram said:

Yeah no real way to prevent that. Win 10 will just do it again. Rolling back doesn't really help. FU Microsoft

PeauxRouge said:
If it does record, how long does it take you to upload???
The initial recorded file is 30 - 40 GBs and has all the commercials intact. I run that file through a program which cuts out the commercials and decreases the overall file size (whole process takes 2x the actual game length to process). The varied part time wise is the YouTube upload. Normally I let that do it's thing overnight.

You could use the Hauppauge software that came with the hardware you use. If you don't have it, it's a free download.

Bertram said:
PeauxRouge said:
If it does record, how long does it take you to upload???
The initial recorded file is 30 - 40 GBs and has all the commercials intact. I run that file through a program which cuts out the commercials and decreases the overall file size (whole process takes 2x the actual game length to process). The varied part time wise is the YouTube upload. Normally I let that do it's thing overnight.

Right on. Appreciate it.

grizpsych said:
You could use the Hauppauge software that came with the hardware you use. If you don't have it, it's a free download.
My TV tuner is a HDHomerun Prime. Software options I have to legally record TV from it are limited to pay Beta option directly from the manufacturer (buggy as all hell and not easy to use guide wise). A newer Plex (paid subscription) server based option that currently is a work in progress scenario that shows some promise. Or my current method which relies on keeping Media Center around to be the workhorse in regards to DVR service

Bertram said:
grizpsych said:
My TV tuner is a HDHomerun Prime. Software options I have to legally record TV from it are limited to pay Beta option directly from the manufacturer (buggy as all hell and not easy to use guide wise). A newer Plex (paid subscription) server based option that currently is a work in progress scenario that shows some promise. Or my current method which relies on keeping Media Center around to be the workhorse in regards to DVR service
Look at Hauppauge products then. I did this until a lawyer contacted me.

Back