• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 Griz Football Recruiting 25 Signed, 9 Transfers & 4 Walk-ons

Paytonlives said:
grizfan1984 said:
New offer via Twitter: Joey Elwell TE Meridian, ID

[tweet]https://twitter.com/6JELWELL/status/992188713999388672[/tweet]

It’s going to be a big fight for him. Cats and Vandals were on him early. Good to see we are back in Idaho more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Academic dedication helps Solis earn spot with Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/academic-dedication-helps-solis-earn-spot-with-griz/

Griz til I die said:
What do you guys think? Is Cam Humphrey gonna sign? I like this kid and really want him to sign.

No word yet but I'd say if he is not on board by Summer workouts usually not a great sign.

Some transfers that Griz twitter activity is picking up that I think we should keep an eye on:
TE- Carter McCarthy (Mesa Commmunity College): Already visited.
S- Reid Miller (University of Arkansas)
CB- Robert Awuganyi (Colorado State)
QB- Cam Humphrey (Saddleback JC/Boise State): Has an offer from us.
QB- Kare Lyles (University of Wisconsin)
QB- Mike Irwin (University of Oregon)
QB- Wheeler Harris (University of Alabama)

There seems to be a bunch of juco O-lineman we are looking at too. No idea if it will happen or if these guys have offers so don't get too excited yet. A couple of them based on activity may very well have offers though like Miller and Awuganyi.

dayday said:
Some transfers that Griz twitter activity is picking up that I think we should keep an eye on:
TE- Carter McCarthy (Mesa Commmunity College): Already visited.
S- Reid Miller (University of Arkansas)
CB- Robert Awuganyi (Colorado State)
QB- Cam Humphrey (Saddleback JC/Boise State): Has an offer from us.
QB- Kare Lyles (University of Wisconsin)
QB- Mike Irwin (University of Oregon)
QB- Wheeler Harris (University of Alabama)

There seems to be a bunch of juco O-lineman we are looking at too. No idea if it will happen or if these guys have offers so don't get too excited yet. A couple of them based on activity may very well have offers though like Miller and Awuganyi.

Got to believe they’re in all-hands-on-deck, no-stone-unturned mode right now. For those of you playing @ home this is your hyphenated word fix for Saturday.

AZGrizFan said:
There should be four CB’s and one QB on that list. Lol

Agree not to say there are not more CB. Definitely could be I just can’t tell from twitter at least.

Paytonlives said:
Hauck has ALWAYS been very tight lipped about recruiting. Or in this case tight twittered...

Yeah it would not surprise me if we see a situation where we all like so who is this guy at camp and he turns out to be some sort of transfer.

A High School Coaches tirad about recruiting (Players listen up!)

https://twitter.com/DukeCoachLeo/status/997139374155489280

Back