• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 Griz Football Recruiting 25 Signed, 9 Transfers & 4 Walk-ons

How did this guy fall through the cracks on signing day? Did he have other offers out there from bigger schools that fell through?

I’m thinking maybe Dax is a walk on. We’ve been on him since summer. He came to summer camp. I think his only knock was straight line and quicks but powerful runner who is faster than he’s probably given credit for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dayday said:
I’m thinking maybe Dax is a walk on. We’ve been on him since summer. He came to summer camp. I think his only knock was straight line and quicks but powerful runner who is faster than he’s probably given credit for.

Oh great, another Stitt recruit. :roll:

Ursa Major said:
dayday said:

:lol:

Ursa Major said:
dayday said:

More like a Coach Green recruit.

I'm very surprised a dude who is all state, rushes for 1900 yards, and scored 36 TDs his senior year is still available and didn't sign somewhere. I'm even more surprised those numbers would only lead to a walk on. Something seems amiss. Glad he is a Griz...looks like a bruiser!

HookedonGriz said:
I'm very surprised a dude who is all state, rushes for 1900 yards, and scored 36 TDs his senior year is still available and didn't sign somewhere. I'm even more surprised those numbers would only lead to a walk on. Something seems amiss. Glad he is a Griz...looks like a bruiser!

I read somewhere he is a lacrosse player too and decided on football late. I was looking for what I found, but haven’t been able to find it again

dayday said:
Ursa Major said:
dayday said:

More like a Coach Green recruit.

Right. So the GOOD players are “Green” recruits” and the soft players are “Stitt” recruits... :lol:

I think I see how this works now.

AllWeatherFan said:
Is there a transfer quarterback on the horizon? (Somehow that takes on a whole new meaning.)

Yes, apparently a possible QB transfer from Wisconsin, per dayday.

Ursa Major said:
firmgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Is there a transfer quarterback on the horizon? (Somehow that takes on a whole new meaning.)

Can he throw?

How does that get ahead of family strength, space assessment, if he can kick & ties to Butte, USA? Asking for a confused friend of ours.

Ursa Major said:
firmgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Can he throw?

I went and found dayday’s post in the Gresch transfer thread - apparently coaches are recruiting Kare Lyles from Wisconsin who announced his intention to transfer from Wisconsin following spring ball. Will be a RS soph

firmgriz said:
Ursa Major said:
firmgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Can he throw?

I went and found dayday’s post in the Gresch transfer thread - apparently coaches are recruiting Kare Lyles from Wisconsin who announced his intention to transfer from Wisconsin following spring ball. Will be a RS soph

Yeah I heard the coaches were looking pretty hard at a BIG10 QB hoping to get him in for a visit because of an Arizona tie then kind of figured it was Lyles when some of the coaches started following him. It did not really make sense to me three days ago but now it does. Rainey must have heard something similar.

https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/988545271737954305

Latest posts

Back