• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#4 Montana @ #1 NDSU Game Thread

Going to be a major uphill battle, but could also be Delaney's signature win. Good luck this weekend.

Hope you give them plenty of "Oh Geez" moments.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoXXb6RnhRE[/youtube]

Brock Landers said:
Also, I'd probably show up in the EWU shirt Screaming Idiot gave me and get disowned
Is he going? I'll keep an eye out for a flat brimmed EWU hat.
Grizatwork is rolling in, I hope to see him. He's a good egg.

wbtfg said:
Going to be a major uphill battle, but could also be Delaney's signature win. Good luck this weekend.

Hope you give them plenty of "Oh Geez" moments.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoXXb6RnhRE[/youtube]
:lol: :clap:

oh sheez, these Montana boys come to play Don. Yah Fur sure Ned, you betcha, they sure as as heck did.

I have to say as this week has went on I have felt more and more optimistic about this game. I really think the Griz are looking at this as a statement game. Sounds like our boys are ready for this.

Bison just look at this as another home drubbing of some subpar team.

Let's show them what Griz football is really about!

LETS GET IT ON!!

This game reminds me of a Mutual of Omaha special with two silver back apes being featured. The old dominant patriarch and the new young silverback looking to take over. Hopefully this game is a real battle of two good football teams. This is a real statement game for the Griz and as a previous poster stated, "could define Delaney's tenure as head coach". Especially if the Griz win. I sure as hell hope Marlin Perkins is not announcing the game.

Go Griz!

Bison have been looking forward to this game for a long time. Fans have been begging for a home game vs the Griz since 2003. 2003 Griz game was the first big boost of the Bison I-AA transition. Prior to this season, many fans were expecting 2-3 losses, depending on the new Coach, QB, and replacing 24 Seniors. Bison get up for big games, but is this Bison team as good as those teams from 2010-2013? They got up for Iowa State, after being down 14-0, the Bison scored 34 unanswered points to beat the Clones. Bison are now 8-3 vs FBS games since 2006. Fans will help pump up the team at the 110 decibel level when Montana has the ball. This could be the FCS Game of the Century and the Bison and Griz could meet again in Frisco if the stars align. EWU and UNI may have something to say about that.

Hope our linemen have a great day!
Please give the backs some decent holes and JJ time to throw.
If so there will be joy in Griz Nation tonight. :ugeek:

BisonMav said:
Bison have been looking forward to this game for a long time. Fans have been begging for a home game vs the Griz since 2003. 2003 Griz game was the first big boost of the Bison I-AA transition. Prior to this season, many fans were expecting 2-3 losses, depending on the new Coach, QB, and replacing 24 Seniors. Bison get up for big games, but is this Bison team as good as those teams from 2010-2013? They got up for Iowa State, after being down 14-0, the Bison scored 34 unanswered points to beat the Clones. Bison are now 8-3 vs FBS games since 2006. Fans will help pump up the team at the 110 decibel level when Montana has the ball. This could be the FCS Game of the Century and the Bison and Griz could meet again in Frisco if the stars align. EWU and UNI may have something to say about that.

Both UNI and EWU will have something to say about that but the fact that these games are being played is very important to the FCS. Great measuring stick and keeps marquis matchups at the forefront

Let's see....
1. The #1 team in the country
2. 3 time national champions
3. Home dome advantage :cool:

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR! We got this! Mark my words ndsu has not seen a defense like ours this year. They played a bottom dwelling FBS and had two scrimmages so far this year. Football for them starts in about 4 hours and it won't be a cake walk. Get er done!!

Go Griz!!

ESPN Gameday just briefly talked about the Griz/Bison game. Of course, they all pick the Bison to win. Still, pretty cool to see them give a little brief nod to the FCS.

0ca45e61badfa6e2c23f0d82ea1d5961.jpg

Fahque said:
mtgrizrule said:
Listening to pregame on the internet. Damn, they have some big RB's.
Where on the Internet?

gogriz.com well worth the monthly fee.

As I listen to them talk about NDSU's power running game, I wonder if the GRIZ have a 5-2, 4-4, or 4-6 defenses in their back pocket? It might be wise, just in case NDSU gets their running game going against our base defense. This is a game where our coaches better be prepared to throw everything at NDSU on both sides of the ball. Don't hold anything back in any aspect!

ShelbyGRIZfan said:
I am listening on newstalkkgvo.com for free. Kickoff is coming soon!
Pretty sure the free stream will end at kickoff......thanks learfield

grizfnz said:
ShelbyGRIZfan said:
I am listening on newstalkkgvo.com for free. Kickoff is coming soon!
Pretty sure the free stream will end at kickoff......thanks learfield

That would suck. That link has worked great for listening to the last three games.

Latest posts

Back