• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

5 biggest position battles going into spring ball

PhxGriz said:
Hilarious how fat and out of reality some of you are. Stitt will get his plays.

It's all guesswork at this point, I HOPE he does! He says he wants 90 plays per game but what can you point to that says he will achieve that for sure?

griz4life said:
PlayerRep said:
Stitt's offense is set up to run many more plays (like another half of a game). It has to be hurry-up to run that many plays. It would be ball control only if the play results were shorter than longer, and it took more plays to score. I would think this would be more taxing on o-lineman than hurry-up big play offenses. If Stitt's offense is ball control, it will help the defense, but it will be very demanding on the offense--as well as the opposing defense. I believe Stitt's offense needs 8 receivers, not 10.

We’re going to bring in (six) wide receivers. ... You really need about 10 guys going into a game with our offense and the up-temp. You cannot have receivers running 90 snaps a game.”--- Bob Stitt

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/football/stitt-griz-load-up-on-local-talent-receivers/article_c6499fd7-2c68-5619-8378-f5ef8235bc65.html#ixzz3SnX0D8QI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll stand pat with what the receiver coaches told me. Note that Colo School of Mines had only 6 wide receivers with more than 8 catches last year. The 10th receiver had 3 catches in 5 games for a total of 30 yards for the season. Let's bet $100 now whether the offense needs 10 receivers playing any significant time next year. We can analyze each game, to see how many receivers got any meaningful time, especially outside of garbage time.

Also, how do you think the Griz will do the 6 receiver thing. 5 o-lineman, 6 receivers and no qb?4 o-lineman, 6 receivers and a qb? Did you not see anything suspect about that quote?

Ursa Major said:
Like you'll pay up if you lose....

Always pay my bets. Sometimes even offer to pay bets that I didn't make. Let's make that bet. Let's see you step up and put your money where you big mouth is. How about it, Mr. Loser?

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:

Always pay my bets. Sometimes even offer to pay bets that I didn't make. How about you, Mr. Loser?
Oh, so you did eventually pay sissy spacek? That's good. I'm glad you were able to see that you were wrong and pay him what you owed him. Good for you! :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:

Always pay my bets. Sometimes even offer to pay bets that I didn't make. How about you, Mr. Loser?
Oh, so you did eventually pay sissy spacek? That's good. I'm glad you were able to see that you were wrong and pay him what you owed him. Good for you! :thumb:

There was never a true bet, but offered to pay anyway. Are you betting me on this one, or are you just going to be the big mouth pussy that you apparently are?

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:

There was never a true bet, but offered to pay anyway. Are you betting me on this one, or are you just going to be the big mouth pussy that you apparently are?

:lol: I don't even know what the bet is. What jumped out to me was your offer to bet someone. I would assume anyone that has been around egriz for any length of time knows quite well that they would never see the money from you if they actually did win. Or perhaps you would stack on certain conditions (e.g. Mr. T holds the money, I want to meet you in person and size you up) if you did lose.

Does your back get tired carrying around that narcissistic personality disorder? Why do you think you are ultimately so unconfident in yourself? Serious questions.

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:

Always pay my bets. Sometimes even offer to pay bets that I didn't make. Let's make that bet. Let's see you step up and put your money where you big mouth is. How about it, Mr. Loser?

Wow. Just .... Wow.

Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
krammer said:
argh! said:
position number 6: internet cheerleader/legal defender/closetotheprogram position.

my take is that greenie leads the pack, thanks to his clipping of re/berg in the heels by having a dartmouth buddy buy his company. the crowd has come to expect tweets, and when they don't come due to re/berg's required h.r. training...

bill will get it, if he checks in.

what?????????????

Seconded. WTF is this about?
Mostly straightforward, except who is bill? Greenie, sunny, Citay, dim sum, spacemon - all logical, straightforward handles. Bill? I'm perplexed. Is there a congressman on board?

former coach. knows football.

BWahlberg said:
PhxGriz said:
Hilarious how fat and out of reality some of you are. Stitt will get his plays.
It's all guesswork at this point, I HOPE he does! He says he wants 90 plays per game but what can you point to that says he will achieve that for sure?
He has a well-defined goal and strategy. That's the necessary first step to achieving anything, and he's doing it.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:

:lol: I don't even know what the bet is. What jumped out to me was your offer to bet someone. I would assume anyone that has been around egriz for any length of time knows quite well that they would never see the money from you if they actually did win. Or perhaps you would stack on certain conditions (e.g. Mr. T holds the money, I want to meet you in person and size you up) if you did lose.

Does your back get tired carrying around that narcissistic personality disorder? Why do you think you are ultimately so unconfident in yourself? Serious questions.

I have offered to bet multiple times, but there has only been one time in which there are any discussion regarding making the bet or a bet. Just couldn't pin down the other poster. Mostly, he seemed to want to bet about the largest crowd ever in the stadium, and I knew there had been big crowds for concerts. Eventually, I gave up on trying to pin him down. I was always taught that one had to shake hands, or virtually shake hands, before a bet was valid. Offers and counteroffers don't result in bets. There must be a clear meeting of the minds. You obviously don't understand what confidence is. How's your level of confidence?

This is third time PR hasn't paid up on bets he's made on eGriz. I would bet him Ursus he isn't going to pay anyway but it would be great to hold his feet to the fire yet again.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
This is third time PR hasn't paid up on bets he's made on eGriz. I would bet him Ursus he isn't going to pay anyway but it would be great to hold his feet to the fire yet again.
the charge against rep for not paying his debt will probably get dropped to a lesser charge which means it was a false charge and never should've been up for debate. however none of that means he's innocent.

getgrizzy said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
the charge against rep for not paying his debt will probably get dropped to a lesser charge which means it was a false charge and never should've been up for debate. however none of that means he's innocent.

Despite of who did what, the only thing this proves is not to make a bet on some fan website. :thumb:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Nope, have paid every bet I made in my life. Feel free to point out anytime on egriz where another poster and I said, clearly, okay this is the bet, and we agree on the bet. Note that posts spread apart, and without clear acceptance of the bet, are not bets. Both sides need to clearly agree, and there needs to be virtual "handshakes". No altered posts either. I'm not dishonest like you, Alpha. This is probably about your 10,000th lie on egriz.

ZzP2xsD.gif

mtgrizrule said:
getgrizzy said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Despite of who did what, the only thing this proves is not to make a bet on some fan website. :thumb:
does anyone know for sure who did what in this case. not saying they do or don't, just wondering.

mtgrizrule said:
getgrizzy said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

The other thing it shows is that posters frequently claim that someone made a bet, when no bet was ever made. This probably happens 10 times more often than the opposite, maybe a 100 times more than the opposite. Betting is one of a half dozen or so claims that some posters like to make, even though they are usually not true or accurate.

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Nope, have paid every bet I made in my life. Feel free to point out anytime on egriz where another poster and I said, clearly, okay this is the bet, and we agree on the bet. Note that posts spread apart, and without clear acceptance of the bet, are not bets. Both sides need to clearly agree, and there needs to be virtual "handshakes". No altered posts either. I'm not dishonest like you, Alpha. This is probably about your 10,000th lie on egriz.
I would point them out but you have conveniently had the others deleted as well as the accounts. All that matters is that I know you are lying and don't pay debts.

As for your accusation of 10k lies on here......it has to be way higher than that number. Why are you so dishonest?

Back