• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

6'4" WR Hassan Richardson COMMITS

Tokyogriz said:
From what I have read online this kid looks solid.

But...

Dont we still need a QB to throw this kid the ball?

and...

Will our O-Line consitantly give said QB time to throw the ball this year?

Well his high school teammate can still throw him the ball. And the O-line will be much improved this coming year.

A quick Google search for Hassan Richardson brought me to a twitter account @hassanyboi, which seems like his account. He posted this on July 2nd:

My scores went down smh guess ill grey shirt

:?

Paytonlives said:
I dont see any of the spring signies on the list...
Check again. I see Nelo Butler, Addison Owen, Jesse Ginn just to name a few.

uofmman1122 said:
A quick Google search for Hassan Richardson brought me to a twitter account @hassanyboi, which seems like his account. He posted this on July 2nd:

:?

Paytonlives said:
I dont see any of the spring signies on the list...
Check again. I see Nelo Butler, Addison Owen, Jesse Ginn just to name a few.
That magical Google. It's unfortunate he won't be able to redshirt this fall, but I'm glad to know he still intends to be a Grizzly!

Too bad about Hassan. Thankfully we are pretty stacked WR, just need a few to emerge as true 1 and 2. Hassan will have an impact for the GRIZ when all is said and done.

uofmman1122 said:
Hell, as long as they can walk and breath at the same time, what's the problem with grades? Get a couple of remedial courses and get past those and eligibility should duly follow. What's the grade average for eligibility?..2.0?

I think MSU has it at 2.5 but that is only there to allow an excuse for whenever they lose, which is quite often by the way:.."hey, our uppity standards are so high that no one could come out for football this year; have to play with five guys instead of eleven; or forfeit, sorry." Been going on the most part of twenty years now.

Have to be concerned about the guy if he can't even do it in HS. I doubt the degree of difficulty is what got him.

kemajic said:
Have to be concerned about the guy if he can't even do it in HS. I doubt the degree of difficulty is what got him.
He will qualify next year and have 4 years. Were fine. Mitch Saylor will do just fine in that role this year.

Hammer said:
HighLineGRIZ said:
Looks like we beat San Diego St. and Wyoming for him. Good job to the staff for grabbing him.

Wow I was told there isn't a recruit in the world that would turn down a FBS offer for a FCS gig??

WTF kem?

I called the kid and told him that if he came to Montana I know a guy that can teach him the ins and outs of being Butte tough. Sold him then and there.

WaGriz4life said:
He will qualify next year and have 4 years. Were fine. Mitch Saylor will do just fine in that role this year.

yeah, your'e probably right.

did i tell you guys i'm going to quit drinking...tomorrow.

Forshizzlegrizzle said:
Hammer said:
HighLineGRIZ said:
Looks like we beat San Diego St. and Wyoming for him. Good job to the staff for grabbing him.

Wow I was told there isn't a recruit in the world that would turn down a FBS offer for a FCS gig??

WTF kem?

I called the kid and told him that if he came to Montana I know a guy that can teach him the ins and outs of being Butte tough. Sold him then and there.

you bet I'll teach him to slam Rainiers and Olys all night long!!! Thats Butte Tough, right? :?:

From the Missoulian:

The additions of the Hines brothers as well as Josh Dennard come while the roster has had a couple subtractions.

Pflugrad confirmed that Austin Reifeis, a tight end out of Sammamish, Wash., who has battled injuries his entire time at UM, has left the program. Plus, 2011 signee Hassan Richardson, a wide receiver from Mililani, Hawaii, won't be eligible to join the team this fall

Read more: http://missoulian.com/college/griz/article_a1bb5c22-aea7-11e0-af78-001cc4c002e0.html#ixzz1S9yYQtqN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Too bad about Richardson, coaches were thinking he was one of the true frosh that were going to come in and compete for playing time...

kemajic said:

He just needs to get the scores to get into UM ... from there on out it shoudl be SMOOOOOTH sailing at the University of Montana :)

WyomingGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:
Hell, as long as they can walk and breath at the same time, what's the problem with grades? Get a couple of remedial courses and get past those and eligibility should duly follow. What's the grade average for eligibility?..2.0?

I think MSU has it at 2.5 but that is only there to allow an excuse for whenever they lose, which is quite often by the way:.."hey, our uppity standards are so high that no one could come out for football this year; have to play with five guys instead of eleven; or forfeit, sorry." Been going on the most part of twenty years now.

Why do you think 3/4 of Montana's brightest students pick MSU? (want a link?).

WILD_CAT said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:

Why do you think 3/4 of Montana's brightest students pick MSU? (want a link?).
Yes I do. Way more Montana kids go to UM.

WILD_CAT said:
kemajic said:

He just needs to get the scores to get into UM ... from there on out it shoudl be SMOOOOOTH sailing at the University of Montana :)

I think he was study partners with the ex-RB from MSU.

Back