• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

6'4" WR Hassan Richardson COMMITS

WaGriz4life said:
Yes I do. Way more Montana kids go to UM.

I assume this is what he meant.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_c1689d28-b0ce-11df-898a-001cc4c002e0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

indian-outlaw said:
WaGriz4life said:

http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_c1689d28-b0ce-11df-898a-001cc4c002e0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Standardized tests, however, are not the only measurement of Montana's best and brightest students, said James McKusick, dean of UM's Davidson Honors College. Those tests don't measure artistic flair. Some of UM's top students excel in dance, art and creative writing, he said.

I love that quote :thumb:

WILD_CAT said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:
My scores went down smh guess ill grey shirt
Hell, as long as they can walk and breath at the same time, what's the problem with grades? Get a couple of remedial courses and get past those and eligibility should duly follow. What's the grade average for eligibility?..2.0?

I think MSU has it at 2.5 but that is only there to allow an excuse for whenever they lose, which is quite often by the way:.."hey, our uppity standards are so high that no one could come out for football this year; have to play with five guys instead of eleven; or forfeit, sorry." Been going on the most part of twenty years now.

Why do you think 3/4 of Montana's brightest students pick MSU? (want a link?).

If a kid picks MSU, that right there shows he isnt the brightest student.............but hey....thats why your program is cursed to be mired in mediocrity for another 25 years.

Cats2506 said:
indian-outlaw said:
WaGriz4life said:

Standardized tests, however, are not the only measurement of Montana's best and brightest students, said James McKusick, dean of UM's Davidson Honors College. Those tests don't measure artistic flair. Some of UM's top students excel in dance, art and creative writing, he said.

A good education teaches you how to think creatively. That is an acquired skill skill that is hard to quantify.

Cats2506 said:

A good education teaches you how to think creatively. That is an acquired skill skill that is hard to quantify.

Cats2506 said:
indian-outlaw said:
WaGriz4life said:

So do I...I think you might be amazed at how much UM grads in the "entertainment bus" donate to the U of Montana, and the prestige UM has in LALA Land because so many are so successful here and vocal...and generous.....UM is far more than what is represented here on Egriz...there are solid reasons grads from SoCal and other creative centers go to to UM. It isn't Emerson College but it isn't a backwater farm school, either...

IntuitiveGriz said:
From the Missoulian:

The additions of the Hines brothers as well as Josh Dennard come while the roster has had a couple subtractions.

Pflugrad confirmed that Austin Reifeis, a tight end out of Sammamish, Wash., who has battled injuries his entire time at UM, has left the program. Plus, 2011 signee Hassan Richardson, a wide receiver from Mililani, Hawaii, won't be eligible to join the team this fall

Read more: http://missoulian.com/college/griz/article_a1bb5c22-aea7-11e0-af78-001cc4c002e0.html#ixzz1S9yYQtqN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like UM went in search of Richardson's 2011 replacement and found Dennard, listed as a WR/CB:

Posted on GoGriz, July 8th

"We have a need at both defensive back and wide receiver, and Josh is the type of athlete who can play on either side of the football," Pflugrad said.

"We're going to look at him in fall camp to see how early he can play and if he can contribute on special teams.

Back