• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Players Parent perspective

HelenaHandBasket said:
UMGriz75 said:
jodcon said:
Hope he's right but wondering if you're opening a new can of worms reviving this.
I don't think any of these people were aware of Bob Stitt's own published comments on the matter. Peyton hates to be wrong about anything; so now, in the name of "focusing on the future," he is busy resurrecting an erroneous and incomplete past. That's why the guy has no business being a "moderator." He thoroughly abuses the position.

Holy fcuk 75, how about just letting it go.

Who resurrected this thread? Don't think it was 75. I don't know how many times I have to tell some of you that it is a bunch of you, not 75, who keep bringing up the subject. Then, 75 responds, and you blame him.

So, using your words, Helena, holy fuc, just let it go.

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
UMGriz75 said:
jodcon said:
Hope he's right but wondering if you're opening a new can of worms reviving this.
I don't think any of these people were aware of Bob Stitt's own published comments on the matter. Peyton hates to be wrong about anything; so now, in the name of "focusing on the future," he is busy resurrecting an erroneous and incomplete past. That's why the guy has no business being a "moderator." He thoroughly abuses the position.

Who resurrected this thread. Don't think it was 75. I don't know how many times I have to tell some of you that it is a bunch of you, not 75, who keeps bringing up the subject. Then, 75 responds, and you blame him.

You're right PR. 75 sure is lucky to have someone like you defend everything he posts.

PlayerDad said:
Hello E Griz,

My son will be a Red shirt freshman this year!!! He told me to give this web site a gander ) yes, lots of the boys read your forum)

I'll start with this. When my son was being recruited, he had several D1 FBC schools and several D1 FCS schools after him. Your team, the Griz was my (the parents) least favorite. I mean Montana???? Who goes there? Not to mention I researched all the crap that had tainted your football program the last couple years. You guys are coming back from some heavy shit...
Shame on ME!!! I only researched the bad!!!! Further research showed me what a storied football program and passionate fans you have up there!!! This Forum proves that!! Along with the passion for your team come the passion to get back to the TOP!!!

Let me back up. So my son gets a call from Coach Stitt. Son, do you have an HOUR to spend with me on the phone tomorrow? My son was a bit taken by this because NOT ONE coach that was recruiting him requested this. Coach Stitt called the next evening and proceeded to go through 60 detailed and pointed questions
(academic and football knowledge questions )with my son. All very detailed. ALL of Coach Stitts recruits go through this process. I was absolutely blown away at coach Stitts recruiting process!!!! The time and effort he put into my son. I repeat NOT ONE of the other coaches did this!!
So we set up a visit. My sons final of the 5 visits. My son picked Montana over New Mexico because he LIKED what coach Stitt offered) Upon arrival we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY at coach Stitt and his staffs professionalism. Their attention to detail was like no other visit we had!! And, to walk through that tunnel at field field level was a rush for us like NO OTHER!!!
That day is what sold my son on Montana and we feel truly blessed!!!

With that said. This program as storied as it is, will take time and patience to get back to the top. We live in this instant gratification time where we forget what patience means??????

I'm a football man. I'm a die hard Fan of the Oakland Raiders and CU Buffs. TRUST ME!!! it will happen!!!
Mike McIntyre was not able to do what he did with the proper time and patience. HE NEEDED THE BOYS HE RECRUITED TO BLOSSOM!!!! NOW LOOK!!!

My Raiders that's a different story. They just taught me patience. LOL

Bob Stitt is a solidified professional who has yet to make his mark. I know last year at the end was brutal!!! And I understand the lack of Patience some of you have, Your fans for Gods sake!!! You want your team back on top!!!

After sitting in this mans office and hearing his overall plan with my own ears. My son is part of this plan as are so many of his 2016 recruits and beyond!!! You have some BAD ASS kids coming in that you have no clue about...

Give this man a chance!!! Especially the Poster 75 lol.

YOUR IN GOOD HANDS GRIZ NATION!!!!

PATIENCE...

F the CATS!!

Love Missoula and love the GRIZ!

Montana's the last best place. This was fantastic to read.

HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
UMGriz75 said:

Who resurrected this thread. Don't think it was 75. I don't know how many times I have to tell some of you that it is a bunch of you, not 75, who keeps bringing up the subject. Then, 75 responds, and you blame him.

You're right PR. 75 sure is lucky to have someone like you defend everything he posts.

I don't defend "everything he posts". I don't even agree with him on various subjects. I tend to defend him from posters and posts, who say idiotic things.

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I don't defend "everything he posts". I don't even agree with him on various subjects. I tend to defend him from posters and posts, who say idiotic things.

You're right PR. It is important for someone to take on the protective big brother role.

HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:

You're right PR. It is important for someone to take on the protective big brother role.

I have always had a thing against dummies, especially ones that talk big.

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I have always had a thing against dummies, especially ones that talk big.

When you're right, you're right. I feel the same way.

Back