• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All but one conference profitable after CFP playoff

AZGrizFan said:
NorthwestFresh said:
EverettGriz said:
You're so full of shit. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Wait. you're a cat fan. Sorry for the duplicity.

Wanna bet? I do find it sad that a university that is seeing a decline in enrollment is trying to raise $14m for a new weight room, but then again, that's always been the priority in Missoula, hasn't it?

Actually yes--I'll take that bet. I'll bet that the Champion's Center has broken ground prior to 3 years from today.

Well that's an interesting bet, considering I never once stated that ground wouldn't be broken in the next three years. Now you're just making stuff up. Are you a liar?

EverettGriz said:
NorthwestFresh said:
You're already having trouble raising the $7m that is supposed to match the Washington boys' donation. I'd be surprised if ground is broken on the Champions Center in the next 3 years, let alone ready for the 2017 season.

You're so full of shit. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Wait. you're a cat fan. Sorry for the duplicity.

To which you responded: with the "Wanna bet?" post. Go ahead and look back on page 4 of this thread. It's all there.

Now you say
NorthwestFresh said:
Well that's an interesting bet, considering I never once stated that ground wouldn't be broken in the next three years. Now you're just making stuff up. Are you a liar?

Backtracking POS. :lol:

EverettGriz said:
NWF used to be a somewhat reasonable poster. Now he's just another know-nothing troll.

Nope, can't agree with you on this either. He's generally been a jerk and a troll for years. Seldom or never reasonable. Lately, he has been much better. While still a bit of the jerk/troll in him, he has presented more reasoned arguments and some information (even if they have to be taken with a bit of salt to cover the troll taste). While I can't recall agreeing with all of any of his posts recently, or with even everything in any of his paragraphs, about 80% of what he's been saying is correct, or largely correct. This just goes to show that Everett and I may not ever be able to agree on anything. Ha.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
NWF used to be a somewhat reasonable poster. Now he's just another know-nothing troll.

Nope, can't agree with you on this either. He's generally been a jerk and a troll for years. Seldom or never reasonable. Lately, he has been much better. While still a bit of the jerk/troll in him, he has presented more reasoned arguments and some information (even if they have to be taken with a bit of salt to cover the troll taste). While I can't recall agreeing with all of any of his posts recently, or with even everything in any of his paragraphs, about 80% of what he's been saying is correct, or largely correct. This just goes to show that Everett and I may not ever be able to agree on anything. Ha.

What with the vigor he's displayed defending our inability to move up, I was beginning to wonder if NWF was YOU! :D

NorthwestFresh said:
AZGrizfan, I was at the freezing semifinal games against Stephan F. Austin, and then Troy State during the Dave Dickenson days, sitting in the stands. 70-7 was one game, and 70-14 was the other. Heck, even Dolan caught a TD pass in one of those games!
Both games were ridiculously cold. I can tell that you were at neither of the them, nor the snow game in the later '90s when the Griz hit a late FG win in the snow 30-28!
I was there for all of them. Where were you?
Another perfect example of why NWFreak is the worst kind of fan/troll as he claims to be a griz fan only when it is convenient for him and fits his agenda

NorthwestFresh said:
mtgrizrule said:
Please NWF, if possible, please respectfully agree to disagree. These threads are getting tiresome with rehashing same things over and over. Thank you

I'm offering substantive, legitimate concerns, and other than you, I'm not receiving anything other than insults in return. If I reply back with an insult, isn't that fair game? There are no "Ms" on all of the buildings in either Bozeman or Missoula, and you know this to be true.

I'm embarrassed for you cohorts here. They don't have to respond to me, do they? You can blame me, I suppose, but I find the MWC thoughts to be so unrealistic that I can't believe these posters are being serious.

why on earth are you afraid of the MWC? NDSU & Montana should be pitching them every single week!

Bisonation....Northwest doesn't represent UM. Many of us that graduated from UM would like to consider a conference change. Others have concerns that should be explored. Northwest......all talk.

thank you spanky. he reminds me of an old dude on bisonville PL that is like that.

its like hello! FBS is a step above, exposure wise & 22 more schollies would be sweet!

Bisonation said:
thank you spanky. he reminds me of an old dude on bisonville PL that is like that.

its like hello! FBS is a step above, exposure wise & 22 more schollies would be sweet!
Typical cat fan...

Bisonation said:

Lakesbison:

So for the record, when is NDSU bringing along the Griz and UNI to the MWC? Heard you been fundraising for an open air new stadium in Fargo that seats 50,000, and raised a grand total of $56.73 in stolen bar tabs so far. Not much to go!

Ursa
Ursa Major said:
Bisonation said:

Typical cat fan...

Ursa. Touche~ NDSU with 19,000 avg already beats 4 mwc teams and 6 mac teams. Expand dome to 23,500 out the southern end and that'll be enough, Montana at 25-26,000 will be fine as well.

mtgrizrule said:
Great find, thanks for posting. Imagine how much more $$$ will be generated when the playoff moves to 8 teams, and possibly 16 teams. Granted, that will take more time than most of us would like. BCS football would be foolish not to expand the playoffs. I don't watch many of the bowl games. I would watch every bowl game that was part of an expanded playoff system.

As for the GRIZ and moving up. seeing this sure makes me wish the GRIZ had the foresight to do this years ago, like Boise State did.

Generally, I would agree, except that "years ago," the program wasn't ready. I'm not sure it was ready until a "few" years ago. And I'm in the open as formerly opposed to a move "up," but felt about three years ago when tons of movement started happening that it was time for Montana to look for a new home. Not that my opinion matters to the Regents, who'll apparently have the say on such matters.

UNDfan said:
Bisonation said:

Lakesbison:

So for the record, when is NDSU bringing along the Griz and UNI to the MWC? Heard you been fundraising for an open air new stadium in Fargo that seats 50,000, and raised a grand total of $56.73 in stolen bar tabs so far. Not much to go!

NDSU and UNI are neither Mountain NOR West....they've got no business usurping the Griz' spot in the MWC. Go suckle up to C-USA.... :lol:

NDSU is West (oil boom, hello) and the Badlands are mountainous...

NDSU probably would get turned down by MWC because we already beat their teams.

Bisonation said:
NDSU is West (oil boom, hello) and the Badlands are mountainous...

NDSU probably would get turned down by MWC because we already beat their teams.

Fargo spills in to Minnesota and is a 3-wood from MSP. That's not west, son. :geek:

And they have oil in freaking Pennsylania. What does THAT prove?

I'm from the "badlands" area and the only people that think they are mountainous are the people that live in West Minnesota; if you want to see real mountains, come west about 750 miles. Don't even mention the hills you call Turtle Mountains, they're smaller than the Sweetgrass Hills by Chester.

griz98 said:
I'm from the "badlands" area and the only people that think they are mountainous are the people that live in West Minnesota; if you want to see real mountains, come west about 750 miles. Don't even mention the hills you call Turtle Mountains, they're smaller than the Sweetgrass Hills by Chester.
How about the Turtle Mountains? Have you seen the glorious Killdeer Mountains?

Back