• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

America's Game - Army vs Navy

That's cool AZ. I appreciate your good natured ribbing between the service branches. I am blessed to be able to still work with veterans and a vast majority of them from the other branches tell me they wish they would have joined the AF instead. Something about better food, facilities, equipment, etc. etc. Me? I appreciate a good chair! :cool: I also appreciate every veteran for their service to the greatest nation in the world. Semper fly!!! I also appreciate the pageantry, tradition and history of the Army Navy game. Go Army I always pick the underdog in this one.

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:
Gallatin Griz said:
The Air Force Falcons already beat them both this season. Go Air Force!!! :cool:

With you GGriz but the Army/Navy game is tradition unlike any other. Us Air Force personnel don't have a true rival I don't believe?

That's because nobody considers the Chair Force part of the ACTUAL military.... :lol:

Without the Air Force, Any military battle will never be won. And yes, most of it comes from Pilots sitting in a chair. However, I was active duty for 23 years and still am a trainer and we for some reason don't use chairs, in fact what we do doesn't allow sitting at all. You ought to give it a try?

No thanks. 22 years in the REAL military was enough for me. :thumb:

Bump. Let's Go Black Knights. Sink the Navy and end the streak.

We've been at war for about as long as the current Navy streak. Coincidence? No, the Army has been really, really busy. :p

mtgriz said:
I saw a tweet of Navy's uniform for the game. Too bad Army doesn't get points for uniform design. They would start the game up 14-0.

You must be psychic - Army up 14-0 over Navy

Should be mandatory watching for all college football teams. Play with heart, win and lose with class.

The CBS Sports announcer retiring from football announcing showed great class - don't know his name but he was classy!

Back