• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Baer Spray

Could somebody on this forum please explain how the real world works? Maybe you could start with the concepts of relativity and/or infinity. Thanks!

There are real world lessons to be learned here. There is no doubt that one has to put up with assholes throughout life. However, if IMean is correct and there are going to be a number of D players leaving the team, then the problem may not lie with the players but the coach. When the manager of a particular division starts to run enough workers off because of his/her management style and it becomes detrimental to the organization the CEO doesn't fire more workers, he/she gets rid of that manager.
Not saying that's what's happening, but if it is ....?

Gaeilge1 said:
There are real world lessons to be learned here. There is no doubt that one has to put up with assholes throughout life. However, if IMean is correct and there are going to be a number of D players leaving the team, then the problem may not lie with the players but the coach. When the manager of a particular division starts to run enough workers off because of his/her management style and it becomes detrimental to the organization the CEO doesn't fire more workers, he/she gets rid of that manager.

There are not going to be a number of departures from the defense soon because of the DC. Pretty sure he said "expect more..." Guess what? Expect more on offense as well, the softball teams and women's basketball. Don't forget track....departures coming soon.

Team is strong, locker room is strong.

The irony is that most everything imean posts about from day one is an exaggerated version of what has been discussed for a day or two prior on another forum.

Go figure.

I agree. There is no evidence suggesting a mass exodus. My previous post was meant as a cautionary allegory. But there does not need to be a significant number of defections if the ones that do leave are all the quality of Chris Favaroso for it to be detrimental to the team. Particularly with all the depth concerns around this team.
I am aware of the initiator of this thread's posting history. I do not anticipate any problems just because he thinks there will be. But Coach Baer does have a history of being at places for very short periods given his experience in the field. I certainly support his hire and hope he puts together a totally dominating defense! That does not mean I will completely discount a potential pitfall when it is brought to my attention.

Gaeilge1 said:
I agree. There is no evidence suggesting a mass exodus. My previous post was meant as a cautionary allegory. But there does not need to be a significant number of defections if the ones that do leave are all the quality of Chris Favaroso for it to be detrimental to the team. Particularly with all the depth concerns around this team.
I am aware of the initiator of this thread's posting history. I do not anticipate any problems just because he thinks there will be. But Coach Baer does have a history of being at places for very short periods given his experience in the field. I certainly support his hire and hope he puts together a totally dominating defense! That does not mean I will completely discount a potential pitfall when it is brought to my attention.

I hesitate to point out Chris Favaroso has the same history as a player. Not sure that diminishes his ability OR contributions to the team....

signedbewildered said:
Gaeilge1 said:

There are not going to be a number of departures from the defense soon because of the DC. Pretty sure he said "expect more..." Guess what? Expect more on offense as well, the softball teams and women's basketball. Don't forget track....departures coming soon.

The irony is that most everything imean posts about from day one is an exaggerated version of what has been discussed for a day or two prior on another forum.

Go figure.

Sorry I can't keep you lifers up to date to the minute. I have classes, weights, homework and a life. None of which you basement dwellers seem to have! Everyone has a dream and mine isn't to be single fat and on eGriz 24/7 when I am 35+ but you do you!!!

IMeanGrizness said:
signedbewildered said:
Gaeilge1 said:

Go figure.

Sorry I can't keep you lifers up to date to the minute. I have classes, weights, homework and a life. None of which you basement dwellers seem to have! Everyone has a dream and mine isn't to be single fat and on eGriz 24/7 when I am 35+ but you do you!!!

Mods ban this troll, what are you waiting for?

Hit a nerve huh?

You guys attack my teammates and each other on a daily basis, this place is toxic! Its funny you only cry about it when a poster is real and correcting the bad information that gets posted here daily.

Every single one of you should have your lives exploited the way you do ours!

IMeanGrizness said:
signedbewildered said:
Gaeilge1 said:

Go figure.

Who started this thread again Mr.Big Deal? You came on here crying about big bad mean Ol'Baer!!! Baer may be an asshole, it's plausible OR.......you just don't like what he has to say or how he says it SOOOOO he's an asshole in your eyes.....

Your reaction in the post seems to lean more towards the second.......

IMeanGrizness said:
signedbewildered said:
Gaeilge1 said:

Go figure.

So single, fat and 35+ is okay?

IMeanGrizness said:
Hit a nerve huh?

You guys attack my teammates and each other on a daily basis, this place is toxic! Its funny you only cry about it when a poster is real and correcting the bad information that gets posted here daily.

IF and it's a big IF, you are an actual player then you should stay off these boards. I told that to my son while he played and I say that to parents while their kids are playing. This is just a place for people to talk and nothing more. Do your thing and make it happen if you want it bad enough.

AllWeatherFan said:
Could somebody on this forum please explain how the real world works? Maybe you could start with the concepts of relativity and/or infinity. Thanks!
The theory of relativity usually encompasses two interrelated theories by Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity. Special relativity applies to elementary particles and their interactions, describing all their physical phenomena except gravity. General relativity explains the law of gravitation and its relation to other forces of nature. It applies to the cosmological and astrophysical realm, including astronomy.

The theory transformed theoretical physics and astronomy during the 20th century, superseding a 200-year-old theory of....

What's that?

Oh, you were kidding? :cool: :cool: :cool:

IMeanGrizness said:
Hit a nerve huh?

:lol: Total troll.

AZGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
The theory of relativity usually encompasses two interrelated theories by Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity. Special relativity applies to elementary particles and their interactions, describing all their physical phenomena except gravity. General relativity explains the law of gravitation and its relation to other forces of nature. It applies to the cosmological and astrophysical realm, including astronomy.

The theory transformed theoretical physics and astronomy during the 20th century, superseding a 200-year-old theory of....

What's that?

The only thing I know about how the real world works is that it's windy in Montana because Idaho blows and North Dakota sucks.

AZGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

What's that?

Plagiarism! (I've already notified the Missoulian.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_relativity

AllWeatherFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

What's that?

Plagiarism! (I've already notified the Missoulian.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_relativity
:lol: :lol:

Back