• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bitter Ol' Monte Wants to Chop Block You

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I'm pretty sure that there's something in the Code of Conduct about this. I'm paraphrasing, but I believe it says something to the effect of, if you read something and you don't think it's all that funny, then write something funnier.

What does the Code say about posters who think they are knowledgeable, but are not knowledgeable most of the time?

FIFY. You can look that up yourself in the Code. It's commonly referred to as the "PR Clause"

I wrote the code. I know what it says. I wanted AW to know what it said. How's that all-world national tennis ranking coming? Still playing no. 2 doubles for your local rec team?

Yep. With a national ranking. Which actually improved some a few weeks back after a regional tournament at the Nordstrom Tennis Center at UW. How's your weight? Got it under 3 and a half bills yet?

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
What does the Code say about posters who think they are knowledgeable, but are not knowledgeable most of the time?

FIFY. You can look that up yourself in the Code. It's commonly referred to as the "PR Clause"

I wrote the code. I know what it says. I wanted AW to know what it said. How's that all-world national tennis ranking coming? Still playing no. 2 doubles for your local rec team?

Yep. With a national ranking. Which actually improved some a few weeks back after a regional tournament at the Nordstrom Tennis Center at UW. How's your weight? Got it under 3 and a half bills yet?

National ranking, haha. My weight is good. Strength is good. Lifted too hard a couple days ago, and a bit sore.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
Lifting. haha. Have to lift your belly to see your shoes?

I've been averaging 4 times a week in the last 5 or so years. Want to have a lift off?

To this I would generally say, "ABSOLUTELY", because it wouldn't be a contest. But I'm not sure you mean it the way I think of it. Your version seems a little bi-curious.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

I've been averaging 4 times a week in the last 5 or so years. Want to have a lift off?

To this I would generally say, "ABSOLUTELY", because it wouldn't be a contest. But I'm not sure you mean it the way I think of it. Your version seems a little bi-curious.

I thought you were a total wimp, and looked like you didn't have an athletic bone in your body. That's what the athletic department told me.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

I thought you were a total wimp, and looked like you didn't have an athletic bone in your body. That's what the athletic department told me.

You're an odd dude. In all seriousness, you have substantial issues. Being a deranged stalker is only one of them.

I would be curious to know to whom you spoke, however. Because yes, I am pretty damn athletic. Not that I really care what some low-level intern in the athletic department says about me.

Since we're at it, I'm down to 153. Great hands. Great route runner. Heads up guy. Coach's son. Great hustle. Knows how to put a hat on a hat. Not going to jump out of the gym, but gives the non-scoresheet intangibles. Can take a charge like no other.

Not great in tackling drills.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

So Everett you are saying you never "played that game" but are okay with PR "playing that game". Good for you, all lifestyles matter....

CDAGRIZ said:
Since we're at it, I'm down to 153. Great hands. Great route runner. Heads up guy. Coach's son. Great hustle. Knows how to put a hat on a hat. Not going to jump out of the gym, but gives the non-scoresheet intangibles. Can take a charge like no other.

Not great in tackling drills.

Made my day.

Good Lord people!!! If you can't chuckle at these, then don't waste your time posting about it. Are you trying to persuade someone to your point of view? It ain't working.

Ursus1 said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

So Everett you are saying you never "played that game" but are okay with PR "playing that game". Good for you, all lifestyles matter....

:thumb:

A lot any response to humor (or just about everything else connected to our emotions) can just be the state of mind the observer was in at the time. I recall a time when I watched an Austin Powers movie and was never so bored in my life. Fast forward a few months after I had suffered a major life setback. I watched the movie again and laughed my ass off.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

You're an odd dude. In all seriousness, you have substantial issues. Being a deranged stalker is only one of them.

I would be curious to know to whom you spoke, however. Because yes, I am pretty damn athletic. Not that I really care what some low-level intern in the athletic department says about me.

Talked to several of the top people at various times. And, of course, never a stalker and never will be. You are a surprisingly small person. Not very bright. Haven't accomplished much in life. When are we going to the gym to lift?

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

Talked to several of the top people at various times. And, of course, never a stalker and never will be. You are a surprisingly small person. Not very bright. Haven't accomplished much in life. When are we going to the gym to lift?
Player J. Rep Wrote:
Talked to several of the top people at various times.
:roll:

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

You've talked to several people about some random poster on a football message
board, but you claim you're not a stalker?! Fuck, you're so deranged you don't even see it. Everyone else does, though. Of that we can be certain.

And we can lift anytime. Name the place and time. $750,000 to the winner sound okay to you? Or haven't you accomplished enough in your life to be willing to put that kind of cash where your huge, gaping pie hole is?

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

You've talked to several people about some random poster on a football message
board, but you claim you're not a stalker?! Fuck, you're so deranged you don't even see it. Everyone else does, though. Of that we can be certain.

And we can lift anytime. Name the place and time. $750,000 to the winner sound okay to you? Or haven't you accomplished enough in your life to be willing to put that kind of cash where your huge, gaping pie hole is?
For God's sake, what ever you do, DON'T let Mr. T hold the money!!!

Back