• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bitter Ol' Monte Wants to Chop Block You

Ursa, cmon man, what do take me for? Do really think I'm going to trust my money with a guy who recommended the Ramada Laramie? I've seen rats with better accommodations, and a bar that actually opens.

And yes, Brad, I AM still pissed about the bar that never opened.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa, cmon man, what do take me for? Do really think I'm going to trust my money with a guy who recommended the Ramada Laramie? I've seen rats with better accommodations, and a bar that actually opens.

And yes, Brad, I AM still pissed about the bar that never opened.

You should be pissed. You couldn't drag your ass out of the Breaking Bad hotel room you had to enjoy -every- drink in the bar being $3... no matter what. I was drunk AF that night. You.. well, the bartender was like, "That guy Eric.. he's kind of a dick the way he was talking to us." I was like, "WE ARE ALL ERIC!!!!"

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
To this I would generally say, "ABSOLUTELY", because it wouldn't be a contest. But I'm not sure you mean it the way I think of it. Your version seems a little bi-curious.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I thought you were a total wimp, and looked like you didn't have an athletic bone in your body. That's what the athletic department told me.

You're an odd dude. In all seriousness, you have substantial issues. Being a deranged stalker is only one of them.

I would be curious to know to whom you spoke, however. Because yes, I am pretty damn athletic. Not that I really care what some low-level intern in the athletic department says about me.

Talked to several of the top people at various times. And, of course, never a stalker and never will be. You are a surprisingly small person. Not very bright. Haven't accomplished much in life. When are we going to the gym to lift?

You just can't make this shit up. :lol:

Back