• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobby won’t be back unless....

CDAGRIZ said:
cmtgrizzly said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
CDAGRIZ said:
C'mon, bro. Front Street Pour Boys. The local gang of barkeeps that have run the athletic department for over a century. They kept lights out of the stadium for as long as possible and have been behind nearly every coaching decision since the 1920s. They care about their bottom line, and that's the bottom line. Can't believe I'm even typing this in a public forum. Now, if I don't post for a while, it means they found me.

We were just sitting here having a discussion about the Pour Boys and we couldn't remember their "Brotherhood Chant". Can you help us out?

Sh**! FSPB must have got ol' CDA!

What an adventure, gang! Incredible 18 hours or so. Looks like I can't say too much, but I'm being treated very well here. Lot's of speculation on the new coach. Years have gone by since we've felt like contenders. Only the right guy gets us back. Under the right coach, we will be back.

-Please-

Have some respect for the people who got the Griz to the top before. Elevate this program. Let the process play out. Pretty soon, we will be back on top. Mark my words. Elation is on its way...

Now that we know where you are, we feel better. Our future success lies with you. Say hit to the boys in Lolo. Under that starry sky it can be hard to concentrate. Concentrate you must, however. Karma must prevail, in BH’s case. If you need any additional help, don’t hesitate to ask. There is always someone willing.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
cmtgrizzly said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
We were just sitting here having a discussion about the Pour Boys and we couldn't remember their "Brotherhood Chant". Can you help us out?

What an adventure, gang! Incredible 18 hours or so. Looks like I can't say too much, but I'm being treated very well here. Lot's of speculation on the new coach. Years have gone by since we've felt like contenders. Only the right guy gets us back. Under the right coach, we will be back.

-Please-

Have some respect for the people who got the Griz to the top before. Elevate this program. Let the process play out. Pretty soon, we will be back on top. Mark my words. Elation is on its way...

Now that we know where you are, we feel better. Our future success lies with you. Say hit to the boys in Lolo. Under that starry sky it can be hard to concentrate. Concentrate you must, however. Karma must prevail, in BH’s case. If you need any additional help, don’t hesitate to ask. There is always someone willing.

Far be it from me to not thank well wishers, thanks. University officials will figure this out soon enough. Cat fans will be pissed. Kaimin reporters will be pissed. Y'all know what's going to happen. Only the shouting is left. U is back, baby!

Days like these can test a man. Even one like me. And even ones like you. Don't think otherwise. Today, i ate tofu. Only tofu. Meh. Even fried, it isn't great.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
cmtgrizzly said:

-Please-

Far be it from me to not thank well wishers, thanks. University officials will figure this out soon enough. Cat fans will be pissed. Kaimin reporters will be pissed. Y'all know what's going to happen. Only the shouting is left. U is back, baby!

Days like these can test a man. Even one like me. And even ones like you. Don't think otherwise. Today, i ate tofu. Only tofu. Meh. Even fried, it isn't great.

Yes, I agree. Overrated, for sure. Unless you drown it in soy sauce. Particiularly, though, it’s bad when eaten plain. Otherwise, just throw it in the garbage. Surely you can find something better.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

-Please-

Yes, I agree. Overrated, for sure. Unless you drown it in soy sauce. Particiularly, though, it’s bad when eaten plain. Otherwise, just throw it in the garbage. Surely you can find something better.

I agree. Want something else. I like steak. Like chicken. Like potatoes. Does that seem like a lot to ask? I don't think so. Epperly is good. Hope he has continued success. Eh. Right now, the right coach would be nice. Everyone I talk to here thinks so.

Surely we can find a coach? Of all the choices out there, there’s got to be one who will work. Who might that be? Hauck is my bet. All the egrizzers want him. Too bad he’s going to fail.

The purple mermaids strike earlY and oftEn though esteemed leader of team iS currently unavailable. New leader of the futbol team says He will run an exciting offense unless He decides to eat up the clock and hold possession. His defense will knock the sh** out of everyone, yes even the eight year olds and we are going to the championship soon. Be ready. PurpLe mermAaids forever! It will be great aNd all of the faNs and hot soccer moms wIll be iN love with new leader. I hope the old leader Gets found and is in good hEalth. All of hiS efforts were greatly appreCiated And will certainly contribute to any future team Progress and succEss the team has. Go merms!

cmtgrizzly said:
The purple mermaids strike earlY and oftEn though esteemed leader of team iS currently unavailable. New leader of the futbol team says He will run an exciting offense unless He decides to eat up the clock and hold possession. His defense will knock the sh** out of everyone, yes even the eight year olds and we are going to the championship soon. Be ready. PurpLe mermAaids forever! It will be great aNd all of the faNs and hot soccer moms wIll be iN love with new leader. I hope the old leader Gets found and is in good hEalth. All of hiS efforts were greatly appreCiated And will certainly contribute to any future team Progress and succEss the team has. Go merms!
What the fuck kind of gobbledegook is that? :?

AZGrizFan said:
cmtgrizzly said:
What the f*** kind of gobbledegook is that? :?

Are you part of the FSPB?

cmtgrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
cmtgrizzly said:

I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you. All info is confidential. Maybe you will find out later.

AZGrizFan said:
cmtgrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
cmtgrizzly said:

I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you. All info is confidential. Maybe you will find out later.

Exactly

cmtgrizzly said:

Hell. Under these circumstances, Randy, my assistant, would even say thanks. Rachel wants fake jacks, but i think they're fine. You decide!

CDAGRIZ said:
cmtgrizzly said:

Hell. Under these circumstances, Randy, my assistant, would even say thanks. Rachel wants fake jacks, but i think they're fine. You decide!

Helena is a fast moving town and has good athletes that never let you down and are good kids. always willing to give you a Hand with your grocery Basket.

cmtgrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
cmtgrizzly said:

Helena is a fast moving town and has good athletes that never let you down and are good kids. always willing to give you a Hand with your grocery Basket.

ISWYDT

Phat Cat said:
BigBruceBaker said:
It's amazing how many grizzly fans have inside knowledge and feel they have the responsibility to share with the general public. We are lucky to be able to have such information so readily available to us!

Lol...... I like it. I like it a lot.

It's amazingly entertaining. I can't stop reading.

BigBruceBaker said:
It's amazing how many grizzly fans have inside knowledge and feel they have the responsibility to share with the general public. We are lucky to be able to have such information so readily available to us!

Bruce, They all believe they own a piece of this program, similar to the residents of Green Bay , Wisc.in regards to ownership of the Packers. One is Fact ....the other is a mythical convoluted pipe dream thought up by a guy with a small mans complex and a short stubby mustache.

Back