• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat QB coach

Why do they even have a QB coach?
Broken play, QB scramble to the right
Broken play, QB scramble to the left
Play action pass (not fooling anyone when you don’t have any receivers) to QB scramble up the middle.

And that sums up the innnovative, high-octane msu offensive scheme.

Why do they even have a QB coach?
Ya, they just need another RB coach that can emphasize and identify defensive schemes. He only needs to teach hand off right & left, along with QB boot right & left. Should be able to dial it in my end of Spring ball, or in this case day 2 off Fall camp.

The word is he couldn’t afford a house in Bozeman. Affordability is a huge problem. Can’t blame him.

I honestly feel bad for Tommy Mellot. This kid is such a a great athlete and they just put him in horrible positions and basically get him hurt. If he had a great mentor and QB coach, there's no telling how much better he would be. He reminds me of those 2 great QBs that played for Nebraska in the 90s, Tommie Frasier and that other QB. I know he plays for MSU and I can't stand MSU, but I think Tommy is a good kid and he deserves a good coach.

The word is he couldn’t afford a house in Bozeman. Affordability is a huge problem. Can’t blame him.
I can promise you it’s not that. They would have put him in campus housing for free if they had to. He found a better gig (for him) and took it

Seahawks Offensive Assistant, effective yesterday.

Snow finally melted and we were doing some spring cleaning and found this hilarious gem.

We had a few sled parties during the winter and I had forgotten about throwing the neighbor’s MSdUi lanyard in the kids’ fire pit. (He was bragging about it but then left it unattended on his sled while he ran inside for a sec and I seized the opportunity).

Months later, it is starting to turn Griz colors. Like even Mother Nature prefers The Griz

8marg4.jpg

8marq1.jpg

Back