• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat Season Preview! Everyone Read!!

GrizLA said:
So, I assume Ron Ash is the coach at MSU. Who cares?

Someone has a secret hard on for Montana State Football. Freud would say the the "Id" got the best of "Ron Ash"...aka alphajizz. Sorry about using the word jizz in my statement garizzalies and grizbeer. You're such a gaping pussy and all, I truly don't like hurting your feelings.

jodcon said:
Yet another Cat fan emulating an EWHO fan...wonder who they'll emulate after the fall, which could be any minute?

Orrrrrrr, your fan base is just truly hated by everyone else...annnnnnnnnnd go fu^k yourself ;) :thumb:

IroneagleXP said:
jodcon said:
Yet another Cat fan emulating an EWHO fan...wonder who they'll emulate after the fall, which could be any minute?

Orrrrrrr, your fan base is just truly hated by everyone else...annnnnnnnnnd go fu^k yourself ;) :thumb:

It's the price you pay for years of winning, everybody hopes it's the beginning of the end when you have a down year and then...right back in the mix. Sorry boys, the window closed 2 years ago.

...annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I don't need to, that's your moms job, although she's shitty at it and I should get a refund on the $5 spot I gave her.

Pipe down, Jod. XPcatfan was just about to regale us all with the story of the Great Changing of the Guard.

EverettGriz said:
Pipe down, Jod. XPcatfan was just about to regale us all with the story of the Great Changing of the Guard.

I remember reading that changing of the guard flyer they published in the Bozeman paper that morning. I think I seen another headline in that flyer that said "Cats are about to gain supremecy in the state of Montana".

I didn't expect it, but it was a supreme beatdown. I did expect the Griz to win but thought it would be a close game. In classic Ash fashion, the cats got down and gave up!

Ash is a CVNT. They will never win anything as long as he is the coach. Got completely hosed by Delaney two yrs in a row!!!!!

Hammer said:
EverettGriz said:

I remember reading that changing of the guard flyer they published in the Bozeman paper that morning. I think I seen another headline in that flyer that said "Cats are about to gain supremecy in the state of Montana".

I didn't expect it, but it was a supreme beatdown. I did expect the Griz to win but thought it would be a close game. In classic Ash fashion, the cats got down and gave up!

Ash is a CVNT. They will never win anything as long as he is the coach. Got completely hosed by Delaney two yrs in a row!!!!!

And it wasn't even close too. Straight up beat down!!

mcg said:
Hey Coach Ron, hypothetically speaking, would you consider a 10-2 season with losses on November 21 and December 5 a successful season? How bout the bobcat fan base, would they consider a 10-2 season with losses on November 21 and December 5 a successful season?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Not gonna lie, it really depends if my grandma Marge is cooking the turkey, or if it's the wife. If the wife is cooking the turkey a 10-2 with two straight losses to end the season basically ruins my whole offseason. Of gram-gram is cooking the turkey and I take those two losses, by diggity, SUCCESS!

Bobcat fan base? You'll have to fill me in, what's this? Fans usually cheer for their team. Most of the time when I run out of the tunnel, and through the end of the game all I hear is "YOOOOOUUU DUUUUUUUCK!" You duck sounds like a strange thing to yell at a coach. What do you think that means? Or am I hearing it wrong?

Ron Ash said:
mcg said:
Hey Coach Ron, hypothetically speaking, would you consider a 10-2 season with losses on November 21 and December 5 a successful season? How bout the bobcat fan base, would they consider a 10-2 season with losses on November 21 and December 5 a successful season?

Not gonna lie, it really depends if my grandma Marge is cooking the turkey, or if it's the wife. If the wife is cooking the turkey a 10-2 with two straight losses to end the season basically ruins my whole offseason. Of gram-gram is cooking the turkey and I take those two losses, by diggity, SUCCESS!

Bobcat fan base? You'll have to fill me in, what's this? Fans usually cheer for their team. Most of the time when I run out of the tunnel, and through the end of the game all I hear is "YOOOOOUUU DUUUUUUUCK!" You duck sounds like a strange thing to yell at a coach. What do you think that means? Or am I hearing it wrong?

Maybe they're mistaking you for Shoota?

I'd go with that.

Ron Ash said:
mcg said:

Ron, I can help with this one. You know how the mallards have always come back to the Shit Pond every fall? They are a permanent fixture of MSU culture, some of the school's better students, and widely beloved by all Cat fans. C'mon, what Cat fan doesn't love a shit covered duck? Many call these feathered friends the true "Bozeman Boys of Fall." My guess is they yell YOOOOOUUU DUUUUUUUCK! to liken you to a shit covered duck in the hope that you will be in Bozeman indefinitely a la the Shit Pond mallards.

Don't think on it, man. It means they like you as much as they like shit covered ducks.

Ron Ash said:
mcg said:

I would suppose you also hear a little, "Beat ship Grizzlies, go ants go". Do you ever wonder who the ants are, and why they're beating on that poor ship? I do.

EverettGriz said:
Ron Ash said:
mcg said:

I would suppose you also hear a little, "Beat ship Grizzlies, go ants go". Do you ever wonder who the ants are, and why they're beating on that poor ship? I do.

Ah, the time-honored "BSGGAG" chant one can hear reverberating from the friendly confines of RH Sales every home game no matter the opponent? Scholars contend that Shamus O'CallahanMcO'Hara coined the chant one night at a Belgrade watering hole after Grizbeer's Great Aunt, Wilma "Gams" Fitzpatrick (but just barely) convinced ol' Shamus that UM was a maritime academy by saying she spent spring break in Missoula and "saw a lot of submarines, if you know what I mean . . ."

As for the "ants" part, I have no idea. Maybe hanging with Gams was how one got "the ants" and he wanted them to depart.

You all need to cut these state fans some slack. I cannot imagine a more frustrating team to cheer for. Changing of he guard conversations every year leading to significant early hype followed by total collapse at the end of the year. New year, but same conversations and who can blame them. The team looks loaded and Ash has once again done a great job recruiting and feeling holes. State has a lot of potential and there is no way I would bet against them to win the Big Sky. Yes I know Ash's November coaching record. This team may be able to overcome Ash.

NativeGriz said:
You all need to cut these state fans some slack. I cannot imagine a more frustrating team to cheer for. Changing of he guard conversations every year leading to significant early hype followed by total collapse at the end of the year. New year, but same conversations and who can blame them. The team looks loaded and Ash has once again done a great job recruiting and feeling holes. State has a lot of potential and there is no way I would bet against them to win the Big Sky. Yes I know Ash's November coaching record. This team may be able to overcome Ash.
That's a skill where excelling is critical. ;-)

WAaggieFan said:
NativeGriz said:
That's taking "hands on" and "personal touch" to another level... Ash never fails to amaze me.

WAaggieFan said:
NativeGriz said:

That's nice work.

NativeGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
Their offense looks fine. Their D is completely suspect.
I agree, but you also have to agree the 10 D transfers look good on paper. Will they gel, is a big if.

Their transfers should look good on paper, they are basically needed to fill large holes...otherwise why bring so many in? Probably a few will turn out well...but I hardly believe building your defense with JUCO players and transfers is a recipe for success. At the end of the day, their d-line doesn't look much better than it has, they are even thinner than last year at cb in a pass happy league. They should have a good record with one of their weakest schedules in years and the hype will keep building around them. I think they'll enter the Brawl with the better record because of easy schedule. But good defenses will slow them down and good offenses will brutalize them. I have bet on the Griz against MSU every year for over a decade and I've won a good chunk of money doing it. I'll do it again this year. Don't get me wrong, I like when the cats get hyped up as much as cat fans do. Makes the Trail of Tears that much more entertaining. And I put alot of weight on that game because the Griz have not done well in the playoffs in the years when they lost in the Brawl. The Cats don't do well in the playoffs regardless of the results, but that is only because they are inferior. :lol:

Makes the Trail of Tears that much more entertaining.

We need to get someone with a good camera stationed with a great vantage point of the TOT this year. I need a new screensaver.

Back