• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat Season Preview! Everyone Read!!

indian-outlaw said:
indian-outlaw said:
Ursa Major said:
indian-outlaw said:
I'm still just trying to figure out why it's cute or clever to call Rob Ash Ron Ash? Did I miss something a while back? An inside joke or something? Can someone clue me in so I can be part of the fun?

One of the frequent cat posters (likely both loathsome and inebriated) wrote it in repeated posts while defending the coach. It just kind of stuck after that.
Got it, thanks!

Ursa Major said:
indian-outlaw said:
I'm still just trying to figure out why it's cute or clever to call Rob Ash Ron Ash? Did I miss something a while back? An inside joke or something? Can someone clue me in so I can be part of the fun?

One of the frequent cat posters (likely both loathsome and inebriated) wrote it in repeated posts while defending the coach. It just kind of stuck after that.
Got it, thanks!

Rob is a close personal friend of mine, please cut him some slack or better yet, commit to cutting him some slack he loves that kind of reassurance.

Ron Ash said:
Rob is a close personal friend of mine, please cut him some slack or better yet, commit to cutting him some slack he loves that kind of reassurance.

Who's Rob??

Hammer said:
Ron Ash said:

Who's Rob??
I think he's the water boy...? Will the real Ron Ash please stand up?

Back