• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bozo U. loses their preseason #1 status

CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
This simply will not stand!
The Bobcats will be #1 in the preseason, or I will personally make Ursa eat my hat. Their, backups are scary good, and their returning starters are scarier good. This might be the Bobcat team that fakes another NC. Watch out.
Uh, who coined the term scary good? I think you can find that term was used right here not over in bozo.

I'm actually almost certain you are correct. I think it was coined right here by a Cat fan. Thanks for the reminder.
Uh no.... I remember being embarrassed as a griz fan.

indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
This simply will not stand!
The Bobcats will be #1 in the preseason, or I will personally make Ursa eat my hat. Their, backups are scary good, and their returning starters are scarier good. This might be the Bobcat team that fakes another NC. Watch out.
Uh, who coined the term scary good? I think you can find that term was used right here not over in bozo.

I'm actually almost certain you are correct. I think it was coined right here by a Cat fan. Thanks for the reminder.

Wow, you have a shitty memory. It's like mine when I try to remember any pro-Griz post you've ever made. Strange coincidence.

CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

Wow, you have a shitty memory. It's like mine when I try to remember any pro-Griz post you've ever made. Strange coincidence.

I'm struggling to remember any post you have made that actually has to do with football...

doc3kgt said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I'm struggling to remember any post you have made that actually has to do with football...

Curious, are you as universally disliked as a poster on MolestACollieToday.com as you are on here, and even on your own site, LilBronation.com, dogshit?

doc3kgt said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You have to be kidding, collie molester. I post all the time about how much the Bobcats suck at football. What a dumb post.

EverettGriz said:
doc3kgt said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

Curious, are you as universally disliked as a poster on MolestACollieToday.com as you are on here, and even on your own site, LilBronation.com, dogshit?

I think there was a post awhile back about how someone knew who he was on lilbronation and how he was universally disliked. I think it somewhat explains his behavior on eGriz, but it doesn't excuse what he does to those poor collies.

CDAGRIZ said:
doc3kgt said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

You have to be kidding, collie molester. I post all the time about how much the Bobcats suck at football. What a dumb post.

Dic3kgt has already been nominated for dumbest post of the year.

doc3kgt said:
Thanks for taking so much time out of your important lives to talk about me! :thumb:

Dogshit3...dont you have a telethon to be at right about now????

I hear the cats athletic department has raised almost 3k to buy the back end of the inflatable cat so your football team can enter the field via the anus of the mountain lion.

doc3kgt said:
Thanks for taking so much time out of your important lives to talk about me! :thumb:

Hell, that's nothing. Have you seen the amount of resources that the ASPCA devotes to you?

EverettGriz said:
doc3kgt said:

Hell, that's nothing. Have you seen the amount of resources that the ASPCA devotes to you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

Whenever I think of CDA and football I imagine a 140 l.b. back-up to the back-up JV DB being taken behind the carighana bushes after practice and "pants-ed" by the varsity football players.....all the while the coaches were winking at each other :mrgreen:

Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Whenever I think of CDA and football I imagine a 140 l.b. back-up to the back-up JV DB being taken behind the carighana bushes after practice and "pants-ed" by the varsity football players.....all the while the coaches were winking at each other :mrgreen:
I imagine you have a lot of homoerotic thoughts about pubescent boys. Please don't share anymore of them.

Ursa Major said:
Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:

I imagine you have a lot of homoerotic thoughts about pubescent boys. Please don't share anymore of them.

Holy mackerel I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the post. Teton might want to seek a little counseling. Either he was pants-ed or wanted to be? Maybe he wants to do the pantsing? How do the coaches winking fit into this twisted scenario. What is a carighana bush? Strange stuff.

Copper Griz said:
Ursa Major said:
Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Holy mackerel I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the post. Teton might want to seek a little counseling. Either he was pants-ed or wanted to be? Maybe he wants to do the pantsing? How do the coaches winking fit into this twisted scenario. What is a carighana bush? Strange stuff.

Now I've read it all on egriz. Homoerotic thoughts mixed with a botany lesson. Who knew?

Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:

What an odd thought. What kind of program did you play in?!
I think I'm going to take a shower now.
Wait, that didn't help matters, did it?

EverettGriz said:
doc3kgt said:

Bahahaha! Missed this one! Some of the finest work ever delivered!

Back