• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bozo U. loses their preseason #1 status

Ursa Major said:
Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
Uh no.... I remember being embarrassed as a griz fan.

Wow, you have a shitty memory. It's like mine when I try to remember any pro-Griz post you've ever made. Strange coincidence.

Whenever I think of CDA and football I imagine a 140 l.b. back-up to the back-up JV DB being taken behind the carighana bushes after practice and "pants-ed" by the varsity football players.....all the while the coaches were winking at each other :mrgreen:
I imagine you have a lot of homoerotic thoughts about pubescent boys. Please don't share anymore of them.

Got to second that. Go away perv...

The spoken word history holds that 30 years ago, the Cats were something in the actual season and the playoffs. Meh.

EDIT: Over 30 years ago now.

CDAGRIZ said:
The spoken word history holds that 30 years ago, the Cats were something in the actual season and the playoffs. Meh.

George Lucas began a Cats movie about it, "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away." It worked so well, he used in Star Wars.

CDAGRIZ said:

If only someone had thought to do cave drawings of those cat teams.

ABQCat said:
5 years ago this thread was something. Meh

Why don't you try getting over .500 before you start mouthing off. Are cat fans really that delusional.
Back to the litter box ABQ..... Just say no the Meth....

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So, there was this one. Reportedly found after a house on Babcock was torn down, it now hangs in the MSU Hall of Early Exits as the featured exhibit this quarter. People from nearly a mile around have flocked in the dozens to see what scholars contend is the most recent depiction of the Bobcats nearly living up to their hype. Although passing into what appears to be triple coverage, the stories say that this Bobcat QB almost did something of note. I think that one with the odd leg system might be TitOnCat, and it might explain his weird fascination with pants. Never could find a pair that fit correctly.

prehistoric_football_cave_drawing_postcard-r790d8ee0b0484bf6a11a1ab96d899808_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So, there was this one. Reportedly found after a house on Babcock was torn down, it now hangs in the MSU Hall of Early Exits as the featured exhibit this quarter. People from nearly a mile around have flocked in the dozens to see what scholars contend is the most recent depiction of the Bobcats nearly living up to their hype. Although passing into what appears to be triple coverage, the stories say that this Bobcat QB almost did something of note. I think that one with the odd leg system might be TitOnCat, and it might explain his weird fascination with pants. Never could find a pair that fit correctly.

prehistoric_football_cave_drawing_postcard-r790d8ee0b0484bf6a11a1ab96d899808_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Magnificent. Is it ok to say I peed my pants laughing @ this. I'm old after all. Brilliant CDA. Perhaps your most insightful work ever, and that would be saying a great deal.

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/sports/2016/06/01/big-sky-football-nau-tops-spectrum-medias-preseason-poll/85266520/?hootPostID=%5B%22%5B%279e10c40146d19af983a6db2eec20d1ce%27%5D%22%5D

And 9th again so it must be true. Griz picked to fall in to place behind NAU and ND.....and SU....and EWU.

signedbewildered said:
http://www.thespectrum.com/story/sports/2016/06/01/big-sky-football-nau-tops-spectrum-medias-preseason-poll/85266520/?hootPostID=%5B%22%5B%279e10c40146d19af983a6db2eec20d1ce%27%5D%22%5D

And 9th again so it must be true. Griz picked to fall in to place behind NAU and ND.....and SU....and EWU.

And I guess you guys are the "Grizz" now. And Barney Ball is "Bernie Ball." I just don't see SUU being that good.

Back