• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cal Poly vs. PSU

GrizMusician said:
The stadium looks really nice... & it is alcohol friendly!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Their stadium is Portland Timbers' stadium of Major League Soccer.

grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:
The stadium looks really nice... & it is alcohol friendly!

Their stadium is Portland Timbers' stadium of Major League Soccer.

I just realized that! My fiancee is from the area & told me about going to games there. I'm going to have to travel there for the game next year.

The production quality by Root is top notch. Very nice change from Max Media.

GrizMusician said:

Yes! And our next two games are on Root! :thumb: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
GrizMusician said:

Yes! And our next two games are on Root! :thumb: :clap:

I'll drink to that!

They were bragging up Polys defense on the Big Sky Preview because they had 10 starters back but this is the 3rd time in 4 games they've looked like shit.

jodcon said:
They were bragging up Polys defense on the Big Sky Preview because they had 10 starters back but this is the 3rd time in 4 games they've looked like shit.
Well Cal Poly did play #23 Fresno State and Colorado State (who only lost by 25 points to Alabama :lol: ). Not exactly the worst of competition to test their D.

stubbins said:
got a ballgame....

If y'all wanna keep typing I'll keep reading. Don't have Root Sports and already watched all the games (replays) I was interested in on ESPN3. Thanks in advance.

signedbewildered said:
stubbins said:
got a ballgame....

If y'all wanna keep typing I'll keep reading. Don't have Root Sports and already watched all the games (replays) I was interested in on ESPN3. Thanks in advance.

Cal Poly scores a touchdown on opening drive of the second half. Stopped Portland State on their drive. PSU just punted.

21-14 PSU. 9:48 3rd QTR.

jodcon said:

You had to think they'd be good when the held SHSU to 18 in the playoffs and 10 starters returning. PSU sure pushed them around in thye first half.

It is changing as we speak....Poly with a score and 3 and out. 21-14 PSU, 9:48 left in the 3rd.

AZGrizFan said:
With the height advantage #1 has, why wouldn't you go to him about 20 times a game?

Thinking the same thing. And for how tall he is, it's hard to imagine a defender intercepting the ball on him, unless the pass is just terrible.

Both of these teams are tough to defend. It will take a solid, disciplined effort to keep them in check (I don't think either team can be completely shut down.) I'm looking forward to watching the Griz against both of them, but glad that both games are at home.

get'em_griz said:
Cal Poly was running the ball down PSU's throats with success, and then ran to the side to get stuffed. They're lucky they were able to convert that 3rd and long.

Reminded me of us last year, using Mr. Moore on stretch plays. :shock: It seems we have that figured out so far this year, may it continue. :thumb:

I am really impressed with Cal Poly's running game! Another strong drive.

GrizMusician said:
I am really impressed with Cal Poly's running game! Another strong drive.

Picking up big yards up the middle!

Back