• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Calm Down

EZGRIZ51 said:
Time for my semi-annual post. Y'all have to take a collective breath. Cal Poly was the worst match up we'll see this year. We have a defense more than capable of making a two dimensional offense one dimensional. It's much more difficult to make a one dimensional team two dimensional. Anyone who knows football understands that comment. We sold out on the dive against Poly and forgot about personnel. Game over.

I don't think the remaining games present the same challenge. The worst matchup remaining is probably SUU. Take the RUN away from the rest and we win. I said early that we probably needed to score 30 per to win our last 5. I stand by that. Had we scored 30 against Poly, we would have won that game. I'll explain that later to those that don't comprehend the math.

Root for the Kitties this weekend. When they win, we can share the conference title with the Big Human. Breathe, people.

keep-calm-chive-on_full.jpg

monte is a character said:
ordigger said:
CDAGRIZ said:
monte is a character said:
That is his real name. Louis Nicholas Sabin. He goes by Nick except to his closest friends.

Wrong.

I assume you are referring to his recent sex change operation....and is now known as Nicole?

http://www.theonion.com/articles/alabama-boosters-under-fire-after-paying-for-nick,37335/

Actually his name is Nicholas Lou Saban, and he is known as Nick. He is named for his father Nicholas Lou Saban Sr, son of Stanley Saban. Stanley Saban is actually the Uncle of Louis Henry Saban, another former coach (Patriots/Bills) that passed in 2009. And to add a little more confusion, Stanley's brother - and Louis Henry's father - was named Nick

Saban

I reeled you in like a rotten tuna. You are way too easy. I got some beach front property in Kansas that you can but for real cheap....... :dope:

Perhaps you need to smell your fingers then...because I'm quite certain I'm the one that reeled you in and then threw you back into the sea. Next time you're wrong try a better comeback.

EZGRIZ51 said:
Time for my semi-annual post. Y'all have to take a collective breath. Cal Poly was the worst match up we'll see this year. We have a defense more than capable of making a two dimensional offense one dimensional. It's much more difficult to make a one dimensional team two dimensional. Anyone who knows football understands that comment. We sold out on the dive against Poly and forgot about personnel. Game over.

I don't think the remaining games present the same challenge. The worst matchup remaining is probably SUU. Take the RUN away from the rest and we win. I said early that we probably needed to score 30 per to win our last 5. I stand by that. Had we scored 30 against Poly, we would have won that game. I'll explain that later to those that don't comprehend the math.

Root for the Kitties this weekend. When they win, we can share the conference title with the Big Human. Breathe, people.
Bump.
One dimensional.....check
30 points win....check.
On to EW.

Back