• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats McEndoo to Ok State

Apparently it is not just the players that do not understand commitment at Montana State. I am at a loss for some words. In memory of coach McEndoo we will continue to play .500 ball, and fly our flag at half mast.

The real question I have right now is why am I finding out about this information on eGriz, shouldn't Coach McEndoo have told me first? Where was Colon Nuance on this one?

Or maybe McEndoo was leaving by example...................did I say "leading or leaving"?

britney-spears-oops-i-did-it-again-fanmade.jpg

Poor Ash, he just had a press conference and admitted the loss of McEndoo. Mentioned McDoos's change of heart during the past few seasons after the famous cat meltdowns. Ash went on to say McEndoo was never the same after the carbon monoxide poisoning he suffered after the Instate beating at the hands of the Griz! Hat to say it but poor Ash. Hats anyone?

Umista said:
Poor Ash, he just had a press conference and admitted the loss of McEndoo. Mentioned McDoos's change of heart during the past few seasons after the famous cat meltdowns. Ash went on to say McEndoo was never the same after the carbon monoxide poisoning he suffered after the Instate beating at the hands of the Griz! Hat to say it but poor Ash. Hats anyone?

cat-in-hat.jpg

Are we going to see Scott Gragg on the wrong sideline come Brawl of the Wild time? :?:

Bertram said:
Are we going to see Scott Gragg on the wrong sideline come Brawl of the Wild time? :?:

You never know...hope he lands a job either way. I feel like we made a great hire and upgraded on the O-line front so I'm happy wither way.

G-BEARS said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Very good OL coach. One of their better recruiters as well.

My first thought as well. :thumb: I'm not one of those pseudo-griz fans who pretends to be classy and not wish negative things upon our rivals. I fcuking hat the cats.

You really aren't one of the sharpest crayons in the box are you? :cool:

Carry on with your pseudo-rant, this is classic e-griz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good for coach Mc. He now makes more than all the griz assistant coaches. We'll now have much larger recruiting scope also.

77matcat said:
Good for coach Mc. He now makes more than all the griz assistant coaches. We'll now have much larger recruiting scope also.

Absolutely, going to work out best all around, especially being able to recruit further away from Montana because...well you know.

77matcat said:

And don't forget the Cats stole Kessman from us. They are stacked I tell you.

77matcat said:
Good for coach Mc. He now makes more than all the griz assistant coaches.

And the Griz head coach, and the Cats head coach, and probably the Cats AD.

Back