• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats McEndoo to Ok State

Ursa Major said:
Does anyone know how Meltdown Nation is handling this news? LTCF?

I'm sure there is no talk of commitment, and lots of explanations about why this is different.

Ursa Major said:

Sorry to disappoint.... No meltdown. :shrug:

Only words of encouragement and congratulations. We realize one's commitment to one's family comes before any other. And a quarter million annual salary pay raise buys a lot of milk, bread, and eggs and bacon for his.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

I'm sure there is no talk of commitment, and lots of explanations about why this is different.

Actually for the first time in a hell of a long time you are wrong CDA, some asshole did start a thread on commitment over on BN in the football section.

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=35551" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My apologies on snapping your "streak"

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Actually for the first time in a hell of a long time you are wrong CDA, some asshole did start a thread on commitment over on BN in the football section.

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=35551" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Holy hell, don't apologize for that. That is my first time on that site. You've introduced me to untold comedic riches. I might have to make an account over there for fun.

CDAGRIZ said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Holy hell, don't apologize for that. That is my first time on that site. You've introduced me to untold comedic riches. I might have to make an account over there for fun.

I wouldn't bother.
That place is like that friend everyone had in middle school with really religious parents. The ones that wouldn't even allow the rental of a fucking pg-13 movie.
Not much fun...

pussycatkillerz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I wouldn't bother.
That place is like that friend everyone had in middle school with really religious parents. The ones that wouldn't even allow the rental of a fucking pg-13 movie.
Not much fun...

:lol: That's what I'm gathering. Not very much traffic, either. Pass.

CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I wouldn't bother.
That place is like that friend everyone had in middle school with really religious parents. The ones that wouldn't even allow the rental of a f***[*] pg-13 movie.
Not much fun...

[emoji38] That's what I'm gathering. Not very much traffic, either. Pass.
Traffic is very maroonbloodesque..........except it took them 10 years to get there.

Does Ron Ash have any tattoos or does he have problems with the commitment? Maybe this question should be moved to #askCD?

CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I wouldn't bother.
That place is like that friend everyone had in middle school with really religious parents. The ones that wouldn't even allow the rental of a f***[*] pg-13 movie.
Not much fun...

Ive been kicked off twice for being too fun and awesome!

CDAGRIZ said:
77matcat said:
Good for coach Mc. He now makes more than all the griz assistant coaches.

And the Griz head coach, and the Cats head coach, and probably the Cats AD.

Yep, he will make more than any coach of either staff. Hell, I make more than anyone but the head coaches.

Sacscat sounds like he is poor. Amazing he has enough pennies to play, suggest he stays on boring Bozeman fan site!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I wouldn't bother.
Not much fun...

You mean deceitful and disingenuous.

LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
I wouldn't bother.
Not much fun...

You mean deceitful and disingenuous.

Tomato Tamato

sounds like his replacement has been found in Minnesota State Mavericks' Jason Eck

http://msumavericks.com/coaches.aspx?path=football&rc=415

BKRKCKp.png

$10 bucks says that guy was selling insurance in Bemidji last fall.

This is just another of Coach ron ash's maxims, don't hire talented assistant coaches. The good ones will only make you look bad.

Wait. I thought coach Fox only had Luther & Dauber as assistants? Where did this guy come from?

bgbigdog said:
Wait. I thought coach Fox only had Luther & Dauber as assistants? Where did this guy come from?
I'm thinking that he must be a Dauber protege, who was a hellofa line coach...

Back