• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

CATS/WSU game thread

mtgrizrule said:
Weber State with 347 passing yards against MSU. I think most everyone has passed well against them this season. Too bad Weber State did not take care of the ball better.

And only scored 13 points. If we had aired it out all game it would've been 44-13. Every game is different. Didn't play terribly well but I'll take a better defensive game from the front 7 any day. A win's a win, albeit not that pretty. Put it all together and we'll be scary good. :shock:

;)

mtgrizrule said:
biga75 said:
Brock Landers said:
They really Weber'd that one!

They Weber‘d that one too.....Scats dont have anything to talk shit about this week.

True, the GRIZ looked like the better team this week overall. Things are a little more balanced in the conference and on this board from this week. EWU and MSU not looking as good as they have. GRIZ actually looking better than they have. :thumb:

Griz O looked much improved, Griz D looked worse. MSU D looked much improved, MSU O looked worse. Go figure.

IroneagleXP said:
mtgrizrule said:
biga75 said:
Brock Landers said:
They really Weber'd that one!

They Weber‘d that one too.....Scats dont have anything to talk shit about this week.

True, the GRIZ looked like the better team this week overall. Things are a little more balanced in the conference and on this board from this week. EWU and MSU not looking as good as they have. GRIZ actually looking better than they have. :thumb:

Griz O looked much improved, Griz D looked worse. MSU D looked much improved, MSU O looked worse. Go figure.

We ran for 300+ yards too. Just opposite strategy today it seemed.

CatFan22 said:
mtgrizrule said:
Weber State with 347 passing yards against MSU. I think most everyone has passed well against them this season. Too bad Weber State did not take care of the ball better.

And only scored 13 points. If we had aired it out all game it would've been 44-13. Every game is different. Didn't play terribly well but I'll take a better defensive game from the front 7 any day. A win's a win, albeit not that pretty. Put it all together and we'll be scary good. :shock:

;)

Dude, why air it out??? You had over 300 yards on the ground!!!!!! Had WSU handled the ball better, they could have possibly pulled the game out. I am sure most teams and fans would take 300 yards rushing any day any game.

mtgrizrule said:
CatFan22 said:
mtgrizrule said:

;)

Dude, why air it out??? You had over 300 yards on the ground!!!!!! Had WSU handled the ball better, they could have possibly pulled the game out. I am sure most teams and fans would take 300 yards rushing any day any game.

Exactly. I said that in my previous post. It's either 300 passing and 150 rushing, or the opposite. Pick your poison. Win either way it seems.

CatFan22 said:
mtgrizrule said:
CatFan22 said:
mtgrizrule said:

;)

Exactly. I said that in my previous post. It's either 300 passing and 150 rushing, or the opposite. Pick your poison. Win either way it seems.

I hope they pick the poison of trying to run for 300 against the Griz, because there is no fucking way that will ever happen. Ever. In the history of everdom.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatFan22 said:
mtgrizrule said:
CatFan22 said:

;)

I hope they pick the poison of trying to run for 300 against the Griz, because there is no f***[*] way that will ever happen. Ever. In the history of everdom.

Then we'll throw it for 400... ;)
They'll do whatever is working. Which has been evident the last couple games.

CatFan22 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatFan22 said:
mtgrizrule said:

I hope they pick the poison of trying to run for 300 against the Griz, because there is no f***[*] way that will ever happen. Ever. In the history of everdom.

Not in November, you won't. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
CatFan22 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatFan22 said:

I'll take 350 then. :lol:

CatFan22 said:
uofmman1122 said:
CatFan22 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I'll take 350 then. :lol:

Yeah, that isn't happening either.

CatFan22 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatFan22 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Yeah, that isn't happening either.

I'm sure Prukop can pull at least 250 and 4TD's if Scott can do it. :thumb:

250 isn't 350. :thumb: How many picks?

Won't matter. 4TD's should do it anyway. :)

Somebody is confident that the MSU defense will somehow decide to stop being a pile of absolute shit at the right time. It could happen. The Mighty Ducks beat the Hawks.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatFan22 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatFan22 said:
I'm sure Prukop can pull at least 250 and 4TD's if Scott can do it. :thumb:

250 isn't 350. :thumb: How many picks?

Somebody is confident that the MSU defense will somehow decide to stop being a pile of absolute shit at the right time. It could happen. The Mighty Ducks beat the Hawks.

Haha. We weren't total shit today. Lol.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatFan22 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatFan22 said:

Haha. We weren't total shit today. Lol.

Weebs.

funny-lahey-o.gif

The Cats left about 28 points on the table today due to their own mistakes. However our offense racked up a ton of yards. I don't know the final rushing stats for Dakota but I bet he did well. The defense held Weber to under their average. Now it is into an off week and a chance to heal up as the team has a lot of nagging injuries to some key players.

For you Griz today, the Cats allowed one more touchdown than you guys. On offense we scored 40 more points against them than you managed to do and that was with us taking a knee with almost 4 minutes left in the game on their 6 yd. line. I think I saw you guys were only ahead by a TD today with only about 4 min remaining.

The surprise of the day was Idaho State. Krames is on the move.

bigsky33 said:
The Cats left about 28 points on the table today due to their own mistakes. However our offense racked up a ton of yards. I don't know the final rushing stats for Dakota but I bet he did well. The defense held Weber to under their average. Now it is into an off week and a chance to heal up as the team has a lot of nagging injuries to some key players.

For you Griz today, the Cats allowed one more touchdown than you guys. On offense we scored 40 more points against them than you managed to do and that was with us taking a knee with almost 4 minutes left in the game on their 6 yd. line. I think I saw you guys were only ahead by a TD today with only about 4 min remaining.

The surprise of the day was Idaho State. Krames is on the move.
Griz by my count left 24 points off the board today due to pink helmets. Plus bsc officiating gave Davis 7 + 17 points due to unfairness. So that's where we were in fantasy land.

Back