• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

CATS/WSU game thread

Grizbeer said:
bigsky33 said:
The Cats left about 28 points on the table today due to their own mistakes. However our offense racked up a ton of yards. I don't know the final rushing stats for Dakota but I bet he did well. The defense held Weber to under their average. Now it is into an off week and a chance to heal up as the team has a lot of nagging injuries to some key players.

For you Griz today, the Cats allowed one more touchdown than you guys. On offense we scored 40 more points against them than you managed to do and that was with us taking a knee with almost 4 minutes left in the game on their 6 yd. line. I think I saw you guys were only ahead by a TD today with only about 4 min remaining.

The surprise of the day was Idaho State. Krames is on the move.
Griz by my count left 24 points off the board today due to pink helmets. Plus bsc officiating gave Davis 7 + 17 points due to unfairness. So that's where we were in fantasy land.

Didn't get a chance to see either game, so in my book, we're both W's for the weekend! All is good! :thumb:

Still undefeated in conference. The griz are the Cats most feared opposition in the coming month, and I suspect likely the same from the griz side toward the Cats. It's Fall, the weather is great, what more can one want??? :cool:

Weber lit the fuse alright! The fuse is lit for a rocket propelled hurl to the National Championship. We dominated a highly improved Weber squad. As I'm walking out of church in Bozeman I'm damn proud to be a Bobcat. I even have my Bobcat tie on.

Cats2605 said:
Weber lit the fuse alright! The fuse is lit for a rocket propelled hurl to the National Championship. We dominated a highly improved Weber squad. As I'm walking out of church in Bozeman I'm damn proud to be a Bobcat. I even have my Bobcat tie on.

Fail ;)

Cats2605 said:
Is this your annual, regular, Fall bluster?

To be followed by the usual reality bites and six months of a shamed, humiliated, but blessed silence?

But you've already refused to play NDSU! Why would you even think of going back there to fail to show again!!!

Cats2605 said:

All the Brothers and Sisters at your Ward must've looked at you a little strange then, huh?

And The Weeble Wobbles are improved?? Isn't that a little like saying that baked Kale is improved over steamed Kale??

There is a big difference this year with the Cats. We are going into the stretch run with a pretty healthy team this year. Especially now with a bye week will further help. Last year going into the last three games we were decimated with key players being out and not as much depth. This year we definitely have more depth and speed. The young receivers have come along really good. Our offensive line this year is bigger with more depth and very experienced. The defensive played better this week. Dakota Prukrop has proved he is the real deal.

Looking forward to the stretch run.

Injuries or not, we are talking about lil' bro state. They will collapse. They always collapse. Coach Ron Ash is a habitual bed shitter. Always will be. This is the way of things.

mtgrizrule said:
CatFan22 said:
mtgrizrule said:
Weber State with 347 passing yards against MSU. I think most everyone has passed well against them this season. Too bad Weber State did not take care of the ball better.

And only scored 13 points. If we had aired it out all game it would've been 44-13. Every game is different. Didn't play terribly well but I'll take a better defensive game from the front 7 any day. A win's a win, albeit not that pretty. Put it all together and we'll be scary good. :shock:

;)

Dude, why air it out??? You had over 300 yards on the ground!!!!!! Had WSU handled the ball better, they could have possibly pulled the game out. I am sure most teams and fans would take 300 yards rushing any day any game.

WSU put a spy on Prukop, in doing so they effectively eliminated a LB from stopping the run, that allowed the Cats to almost run at will. The passes were still there but Prukop had an off day throwing and WSU had a very good, fast FS, so they rode the running game as long as the defense was holding.

The Cats offense adjusted to what WSU was presenting on defense. Good gameplan by the OC

i'm likely the minority but after watching both games yesterday i was actually impressed with both teams. sure both made some mistakes and left some points off the board. but overall i thought the griz looked pretty good and i thought the cats performed ok.

wins and losses come in all fashions. and so far in big sky play we only have wins.

i'll let you guys get back to meaningless smack using worthless stats that don't mean squat week to week. :lol:

The cats will meltdown and fade to irrelevance as sure as the leaves change color and fall from the trees in October and November. It is just the nature of the season and not much can be done about it.

ilovethecats said:
i'm likely the minority but after watching both games yesterday i was actually impressed with both teams. sure both made some mistakes and left some points off the board. but overall i thought the griz looked pretty good and i thought the cats performed ok.

wins and losses come in all fashions. and so far in big sky play we only have wins.

i'll let you guys get back to meaningless smack using worthless stats that don't mean squat week to week. :lol:

Classless!!! :party:

Too early?

Back