• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Green on his A Game

Ursus1 said:
mtgriz said:
Coach Green made a generic rivalry-themed tweet. No different than OwnTheState. Gregorak took it to a personal level. High ground to Green on this one.

I agree......it didn't call out one coach. Traitorak showed his class......or lack of it.

Not a real good look for him or his professionalism. Personal attacks between rival coaches shouldn't be aired on twitter IMO. He could have just as easily come back with something equally as funny as coach green and not look like an ass.

A few of my cat fan friend who saw it basically said what pissed them off about it is that they know it's true.

#StillAwaitingTheChangingOfTheGuard

#OwnTheLilBroTitle.

I guess what pisses me off about this is that Bob Stitt, Jason Semore, Justin Green and every other Griz coach should be concentrating on recruiting and changing everything that went wrong this season. Forget the last election, the Big Sky will not be won in 2017 with Twitter posts. Do we really need a list of things that need to be fixed which would include offensive production when it counts, defensive production when it counts, blocking and tackling, special teams including kick coverage and the kicking game ........... probably more. So my advice to Green and all the other Griz coaches is to get the hell to work and forget about your supposedly clever twitter posts.

sdk.catfish said:
I guess what pisses me off about this is that Bob Stitt, Jason Semore, Justin Green and every other Griz coach should be concentrating on recruiting and changing everything that went wrong this season. Forget the last election, the Big Sky will not be won in 2017 with Twitter posts. Do we really need a list of things that need to be fixed which would include offensive production when it counts, defensive production when it counts, blocking and tackling, special teams including kick coverage and the kicking game ........... probably more. So my advice to Green and all the other Griz coaches is to get the hell to work and forget about your supposedly clever twitter posts.

.....jus' chill.....coaches are out......recruiting.....so a coach....takes a few minutes.....to tweet.....so what.....

wbtfg said:
Green started with a jab, gregorak finished with a haymaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But admitted he coached "little brother"

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/804917853212307456[/tweet]

grizindabox said:
sdk.catfish said:

.....jus' chill.....coaches are out......recruiting.....so a coach....takes a few minutes.....to tweet.....so what.....

Yah lighten up Francis...

wbtfg said:

Definitely a good response by TG. And what I really respect is his honesty. He puts it right there in writing for everyone to see. He admits MSU is in fact little brother. Good to see coaches being honest about the state of their program.

George Ferguson said:
wbtfg said:

Definitely a good response by TG. And what I really respect is his honesty. He puts it right there in writing for everyone to see. He admits MSU is in fact little brother. Good to see coaches being honest about the state of their program.

Why would he put quote marks around little brother? Could he be quoting Green and not actually saying little brother himself?

You F...ing morons. Nov 19, 2016. Cats 24, Griz 17. I know it is hard to face but we are Lil Bro this year. And if things don't change we will be Lil Bro, not just on the football field but the from the academic side as well, for a good long time. Geez, get real.

sdk.catfish said:
You F...ing morons. Nov 19, 2016. Cats 24, Griz 17. I know it is hard to face but we are Lil Bro this year. And if things don't change we will be Lil Bro, not just on the football field but the from the academic side as well, for a good long time. Geez, get real.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Tyrone_Holmes_/status/800549722729619456?lang=en[/tweet]

I'd like to see you call this guy a f---g moron to his face.

George Ferguson said:
sdk.catfish said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Tyrone_Holmes_/status/800549722729619456?lang=en[/tweet]

I'd like to see you call this guy a f---g moron to his face.

Careful George, you are being catfished.

And Green just keeps his cool and is the bigger person.....

https://twitter.com/coachgregorak/status/804917853212307456

HookedonGriz said:

Says "good 1 Ty, good 1".

Ty did respond and say you know I love ya. Looks like some friendly banter.

HookedonGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Says "good 1 Ty, good 1".

Ty did respond and say you know I love ya. Looks like some friendly banter.

Wow. TG is competitive. Rubbing it in that the Cats won this year and the Griz stunk (unlike the Cats with their stellar record). JG started the whole thing. Get over it people. Nothing to see here. The 2017 Griz will have some fire and a chip on their shoulder with something to prove. I hate the Cats and love the rivalry.

sdk.catfish said:

One win doesn't change the world order. They are and always will be little brother. Gregorak is dreaming if he thinks that changes with their 7 point win. Not like the game was a clash of the titans, it was for the bottom of the BSC.

Not much of a sense of humor on Tyler, good to see Justin take the high road. Definitely still happy to have Tyler out of Missoula.

mtgriz said:
sdk.catfish said:

One win doesn't change the world order. They are and always will be little brother. Gregorak is dreaming if he thinks that changes with their 7 point win. Not like the game was a clash of the titans, it was for the bottom of the BSC.

Agreed. I tell my little brother that all the time. Even though he's 3 inches taller, 20 lbs heavier and makes more money than me. Still doesn't change the fact he'll always be little brother.

Back