• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Green on his A Game

wbtfg said:
mtgriz said:
sdk.catfish said:
You F...ing morons. Nov 19, 2016. Cats 24, Griz 17. I know it is hard to face but we are Lil Bro this year. And if things don't change we will be Lil Bro, not just on the football field but the from the academic side as well, for a good long time. Geez, get real.

One win doesn't change the world order. They are and always will be little brother. Gregorak is dreaming if he thinks that changes with their 7 point win. Not like the game was a clash of the titans, it was for the bottom of the BSC.

Agreed. I tell my little brother that all the time. Even though he's 3 inches taller, 20 lbs heavier and makes more money than me. Still doesn't change the fact he'll always be little brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailed it! :clap:

Paytonlives said:
wbtfg said:
Green started with a jab, gregorak finished with a haymaker.

But admitted he coached "little brother"

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/804917853212307456[/tweet]

The fact that Gregorak doesn't understand the role any RB will be expected to fill in this offensive system we currently use is a prime example of his football competence, and further proof that he needed to take his coaching someplace else....Lil Bro being a perfect fit.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
The fact that Gregorak doesn't understand the role any RB will be expected to fill in this offensive system we currently use is a prime example of his football competence, and further proof that he needed to take his coaching someplace else....Lil Bro being a perfect fit.
Yeah, we sure showed him all about that football "competence" thingy, didn't we?

UMGriz75 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Yeah, we sure showed him all about that football "competence" thingy, didn't we?
:lol: :clap: :lol: :twisted:

SeattleBobcat said:
UMGriz75 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
:lol: :clap: :lol: :twisted:

Duuuuude UM75...

we get it man!!! You hate Stitt!!!! We all know!!!!

Been going on about this for the last 2 years...we get your agenda man

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Duuuuude UM75...

And after you post 15 times a day pretending that what happened didn't happen, and looking back at all your deranged conclusions two years ago -- "National Champs 2015!!!!!!" -- it is obvious that you are not just delusional, you hope by posting enough times you can convince yourself of .... something.

We get it. You were wrong and can't get over it. You don't need to keep repeating the same delusional bullshit over and over. We know how you feel. You won't let anybody forget. We get your agenda: "pretend-time." You don't get extra cookies, bunnies and puppies by repeating the same mindless baloney over and over -- "National Champs, 2017!!!!"

This thread is a good example. Ty got his revenge, the old-fashioned way, playing football. We got 17 points on our own field from our NFL-level quarterback coached by our offensive genius who set records this season. All your snide remarks about Ty doesn't change the last half of the season or that game. We get it. You hate him. Ten posts about a single tweet pretty much buries the point.

And, by the way, it's not my "agenda." It was a reasonable assessment of the history of the coach and his capabilities as they unfolded. The assessment proved to be correct. Too bad for you. You obviously don't know nearly as much as you think you do. Keep pretending. It does have an entertainment value.

What's your next lecture to Ty Gregorak about what he doesn't "understand" about football going to be about? :coffee:

UMGriz75 said:
You don't get extra cookies, bunnies and puppies by repeating the same mindless baloney over and over -- "National Champs, 2017!!!!"

Ten posts about a single tweet pretty much buries the point.

a) The first sentence could still happen.

2) And if the 2nd sentence was true, you'd have stopped posting months ago.

AZGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
You don't get extra cookies, bunnies and puppies by repeating the same mindless baloney over and over -- "National Champs, 2017!!!!"

Ten posts about a single tweet pretty much buries the point.

a) The first sentence could still happen.

2) And if the 2nd sentence was true, you'd have stopped posting months ago.
:thumb:

Listen, guys like 75 have small genitalia. Period. Inferiority complex leading to anger and frustration. Comes out very clearly in his posts. Angry man will small weenie. End of story.

Copper Griz said:
Listen, guys like 75 have small genitalia. Period. Inferiority complex leading to anger and frustration. Comes out very clearly in his posts. Angry man will small weenie. End of story.
And yet you still have penis envy! Wow. :lol:

UMGriz75 said:
Copper Griz said:
And yet you still have penis envy! Wow. :lol:

Yep. I envy you big time. You are something real special buttercup. Legend in your own mind. Impressive. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Copper Griz said:
Not in his case. But similar.

UMGriz75 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Duuuuude UM75...

And after you post 15 times a day pretending that what happened didn't happen, and looking back at all your deranged conclusions two years ago -- "National Champs 2015!!!!!!" -- it is obvious that you are not just delusional, you hope by posting enough times you can convince yourself of .... something.

We get it. You were wrong and can't get over it. You don't need to keep repeating the same delusional bullshit over and over. We know how you feel. You won't let anybody forget. We get your agenda: "pretend-time." You don't get extra cookies, bunnies and puppies by repeating the same mindless baloney over and over -- "National Champs, 2017!!!!"

This thread is a good example. Ty got his revenge, the old-fashioned way, playing football. We got 17 points on our own field from our NFL-level quarterback coached by our offensive genius who set records this season. All your snide remarks about Ty doesn't change the last half of the season or that game. We get it. You hate him. Ten posts about a single tweet pretty much buries the point.

And, by the way, it's not my "agenda." It was a reasonable assessment of the history of the coach and his capabilities as they unfolded. The assessment proved to be correct. Too bad for you. You obviously don't know nearly as much as you think you do. Keep pretending. It does have an entertainment value.

What's your next lecture to Ty Gregorak about what he doesn't "understand" about football going to be about? :coffee:

On a scale from 9-10.... how much do you enjoy hearing yourself talk?

I like many posters here just like having fun and talking football on this board...

You obviously have some mental or social disorders that you battle with day to day...and for that reason I will start being nicer to you.

Latest posts

Back