• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Pflugrad - OC at NAU??

HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
Montana needs an OC, too. But not looking....

Kem, could I suggest taking a vacation? Find a nice relaxing beach and don't dwell on Stitt and Griz football for a week.
Stay comfortable in your denial.

kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:

Kem, could I suggest taking a vacation? Find a nice relaxing beach and don't dwell on Stitt and Griz football for a week.

I am not denying anything. I just think there are too many other things for a person to do during there lifetime to dwell on things such as Stitt and Griz football every single day.

EWURanger29 said:
Maybe we could hire Pflugrad as OC. Utah just signed Troy Taylor as their new OC.
And Erickson retired as assistant HC and RBs coach. Reading more on Taylor, it's easy to see why you were so good this year. Watch Utah take off... Baldwin will not make a bad hire as OC. He knows the job as well as anyone, but recognizes the need for him to be a full time HC.

HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
I am not denying anything. I just think there are too many other things for a person to do during there lifetime to dwell on things such as Stitt and Griz football every single day.
You might heed your own advice; we post at the same rate.

kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Maybe in number, but I quit worrying about Stitt and state of Griz football weeks ago. This program dropped the ball 5 years ago and the short-term is not looking very good. Too many Griz fans lack the ability to be realistic. You see it, but why dwell on it. I just spent a week on a beach and didn't think about Griz football once, and I feel pretty good.

HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
Maybe in number, but I quit worrying about Stitt and state of Griz football weeks ago. This program dropped the ball 5 years ago and the short-term is not looking very good. Too many Griz fans lack the ability to be realistic. You see it, but why dwell on it. I just spent a week on a beach and didn't think about Griz football once, and I feel pretty good.
Just returned from AZ actually. Hard to get to a beach as we're raising two young grandkids with a ton of activities. My participation is mostly reactive, fact checking or responses to BS, seldom proactive. Doesn't require a lot of energy and certainly doesn't raise the BP.

Looks like NAU got their guy. He seems like a good one. May be an upgrade from Plough.

http://azdailysun.com/sports/local/nau-tabs-indiana-state-s-brian-sheppard-as-new-offensive/article_1c3859f2-0626-5473-8b3d-fe8ef383e6ba.html

I see that NAU also got a commit from Bobby Hauck's son last week.

If I was EWU I would hire him as OC despite the scarlet letter he has been forced to wear by Royce. He & O'Day got the shaft in that situation. Pflu was fired for sticking by his guy. His guy was later acquitted and Pflu's solid reputation should have returned simultaneously. Our program has been somewhat of s sh*tshow ever since.

NAUJacksFan said:
Looks like NAU got their guy. He seems like a good one. May be an upgrade from Plough.

http://azdailysun.com/sports/local/nau-tabs-indiana-state-s-brian-sheppard-as-new-offensive/article_1c3859f2-0626-5473-8b3d-fe8ef383e6ba.html

I see that NAU also got a commit from Bobby Hauck's son last week.

Do you know if he is on scholarship? Or if the griz offered him? Good get, wish he was a griz.

I don't think he gives up that job at Phoenix College for NAU. 5-6 season for the mighty bears, Robin has the Bears on the rise.

HelenaHandBasket said:
The_Real_Chief said:
I don't think he gives up that job at Phoenix College for NAU. 5-6 season for the mighty bears, Robin has the Bears on the rise.

:roll:

Yes they are from 0 - 8 last year to 2 - 5 in conference this year

HelenaHandBasket said:
tnt said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
The_Real_Chief said:

Yes they are from 0 - 8 last year to 2 - 5 in conference this year

Not my point.

I mean they showed improvement, lets see what coach Pflu can do next year with the Bears

Coach Plfugrad deserves nothing but the best,he was taken out of the head coaching position because of a slew of things that were out of his control,he is a family man that is a great coach and a warm hearted human being.

pflu would be an improvement at ANY BSC team. He was a fantastic coach and him being fired was a horrible decision. The problem is that it follows him and he doesn't deserve it. I wish him well but once you mention rape all logic goes out the window

Robin is a good coach no doubt about that, but its not like he won us multiple national championships. I agree he didn't get a fair shake in Missoula, but if he were such an elite coach wouldn't he have a real job yet? Go ahead and trash on my comment but its a legit question. I know Pflu is untouchable on this board.

Back