• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coyle

BDizzle said:
reinell30 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
reinell30 said:
Hope niners got/gid rid of Kaepernick.

He already opted out.

Awesome. I will watch the Niners again...

Were you really not watching the Niners because Kaep was silently protesting for something he believes in?

Not because he was protesting for something he believes in but the way he protested. Disrespect towards this countries flag is something I do Not and will not accept!

reinell30 said:
BDizzle said:
reinell30 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
He already opted out.

Were you really not watching the Niners because Kaep was silently protesting for something he believes in?

Not because he was protesting for something he believes in but the way he protested. Disrespect towards this countries flag is something I do Not and will not accept!
So how should he have protested for something he believes in?

reinell30 said:
BDizzle said:
reinell30 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
He already opted out.

The thing is he discussed his protest with active service men and veterans. Made it clear he wasn't disrespecting the flag. He even brought former Green Beret, Nate Boyer, in to stand next to him while he kneeled. How many people are talking, going to the bathroom, or walking around during the national anthem. I've been to plenty of Griz games and see people tailgating during the anthem. He has donated over $1million just this year to causes. He runs camps. He wasn't just doing this for the hell of it. He had his reasons and has educated himself on them. You definitely can have your opinion and I respect that freedom. I just think you are misinformed on his reasoning.

BDizzle said:
reinell30 said:
BDizzle said:
reinell30 said:

The thing is he discussed his protest with active service men and veterans. Made it clear he wasn't disrespecting the flag. He even brought former Green Beret, Nate Boyer, in to stand next to him while he kneeled. How many people are talking, going to the bathroom, or walking around during the national anthem. I've been to plenty of Griz games and see people tailgating during the anthem. He has donated over $1million just this year to causes. He runs camps. He wasn't just doing this for the hell of it. He had his reasons and has educated himself on them. You definitely can have your opinion and I respect that freedom. I just think you are misinformed on his reasoning.
Yup.

To me, he disrespected the flag. Nobody that is an American citizen should do this. Yes, this is my opinion and yes, I am entitled to it. This day and age there are so many ways to protest something you don't/do believe in. When someone in my section doesn't stand or remove their hat during the national anthem at a Griz game, I politely ask them to do so. I am very patriotic and believe in my flag and everything of which it stands for, Even the fact that it stands for the rights for Kaepernick to do what he did. The flag stands equal for every American. I just believe it was wrong!

The%2Bburning%2Bmonk%252C%2B1963%2B%25283%2529.jpg

This fella had skin in the game..

Anyways, glad to see Brock on the Niners. I hope he gets more of an opportunity than just special teams.

Wish he were with some team other than the 49ers, but I'm, nonetheless, glad that another team picked him up.

We're implementing a Seahawks 4-3 (barf), which gives him an advantage in knowing scheme over Wilhoite and Bellore.

He's definitely got a shot to make the 53-man roster.

reinell30 said:
BDizzle said:
reinell30 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
He already opted out.

Our government--have you taken a look outside the window (what has happened since we declared "independence" from England..?

The flag , sure, it stood for something once... as of now, it has been reduced to a nationalism/propaganda tool that many other governments have used well.

If the actions associated with a certain flag becomes untenable or a contradiction to what it stands for, then it would be self defeating to demonize another person, because he's bringing attention to it by calling out the "flag"--the people behind the curtains" and the people that blindly stand up and pledge allegiance to an ideal that has lost its leverage--weight and substance, as evidenced by it's actions against people regardless of socioeconomic status here and abroad.

UMcheer2000 said:
reinell30 said:
BDizzle said:
reinell30 said:

Our government--have you taken a look outside the window (what has happened since we declared "independence" from England..?

The flag , sure, it stood for something once... as of now, it has been reduced to a nationalism/propaganda tool that many other governments have used well.

If the actions associated with a certain flag becomes untenable or a contradiction to what it stands for, then it would be self defeating to demonize another person, because he's bringing attention to it by calling out the "flag"--the people behind the curtains" and the people that blindly stand up and pledge allegiance to an ideal that has lost its leverage--weight and substance, as evidenced by it's actions against people regardless of socioeconomic status here and abroad.

What a bunch of psychobabble. "An ideal that has lost its leverage..."??? :roll: :roll:

UMcheer2000 said:
reinell30 said:
BDizzle said:
reinell30 said:

Garbage post. Ignorant jibberish at best.

Sam A. Blitz said:
UMcheer2000 said:
reinell30 said:
BDizzle said:

Garbage post. Ignorant jibberish at best.

Maybe you should move to one of those totalitarian lock step countries? You seem clueless about the essance of free expression in this one. You lecture me on my demeanor on how to respect the flag anywhere and I will politely tell you to piss off!

Latest posts

Back