• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coyle

Sam A. Blitz said:
UMcheer2000 said:
reinell30 said:
BDizzle said:
Were you really not watching the Niners because Kaep was silently protesting for something he believes in?

Not because he was protesting for something he believes in but the way he protested. Disrespect towards this countries flag is something I do Not and will not accept!

Our government--have you taken a look outside the window (what has happened since we declared "independence" from England..?

The flag , sure, it stood for something once... as of now, it has been reduced to a nationalism/propaganda tool that many other governments have used well.

If the actions associated with a certain flag becomes untenable or a contradiction to what it stands for, then it would be self defeating to demonize another person, because he's bringing attention to it by calling out the "flag"--the people behind the curtains" and the people that blindly stand up and pledge allegiance to an ideal that has lost its leverage--weight and substance, as evidenced by it's actions against people regardless of socioeconomic status here and abroad.

Garbage post. Ignorant jibberish at best.

Maybe you should move to one of those totalitarian lock step countries? You seem clueless about the essance of free expression in this one. You lecture me on my demeanor on how to respect the flag anywhere and I will politely tell you to piss off!

grizophile said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
UMcheer2000 said:
reinell30 said:
Not because he was protesting for something he believes in but the way he protested. Disrespect towards this countries flag is something I do Not and will not accept!

Our government--have you taken a look outside the window (what has happened since we declared "independence" from England..?

The flag , sure, it stood for something once... as of now, it has been reduced to a nationalism/propaganda tool that many other governments have used well.

If the actions associated with a certain flag becomes untenable or a contradiction to what it stands for, then it would be self defeating to demonize another person, because he's bringing attention to it by calling out the "flag"--the people behind the curtains" and the people that blindly stand up and pledge allegiance to an ideal that has lost its leverage--weight and substance, as evidenced by it's actions against people regardless of socioeconomic status here and abroad.

Maybe you should move to one of those totalitarian lock step countries? You seem clueless about the essance of free expression in this one. You lecture me on my demeanor on how to respect the flag anywhere and I will politely tell you to piss off!

That escalated quickly...back on topic, great for Brock! Best of luck this season

grizophile said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
UMcheer2000 said:
reinell30 said:

Ah yes....the essence of free expression...and the heart of a flaming liberal. Tolerant of anything/everything but a dissenting opinion.

grizophile said:
Roger that! I draw the line on self annointed flag police jack wagons.

And I draw the line at intolerant jack wagons who believe anyone who thinks differently than they do is wrong.

AZGrizFan said:
grizophile said:
Roger that! I draw the line on self annointed flag police jack wagons.

And I draw the line at intolerant jack wagons who believe anyone who thinks differently than they do is wrong.

Agreed. People have the freedom to believe what ever they want. I have the freedom to call them out for being ignorant. What a great country we live in!

Latest posts

Back