• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

CSU @ NDSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear Axed said:
EverettGriz said:
Well, as many new FCS fans as the game in WaGRIZ garnered, this game is losing twice that many. A complete snoozer, and I don't care what the nodakers say, the atmosphere in that multi-purpose facility SUCKS.

Not if you like watching the punters......

I even appreciate a good defensive battle. But the announcers, the facility...all of it cause me to flip over to the Mariner game, even though they're getting hammered.

EverettGriz said:
Well, as many new FCS fans as the game in WaGRIZ garnered, this game is losing twice that many. A complete snoozer, and I don't care what the nodakers say, the atmosphere in that multi-purpose facility SUCKS.

Agreed. The broadcast translates ZERO intensity from the fans. What a joke.

Bison will lose sloppy 1st game, but the Griz should remember what happened when the Bison gelled at the end of the year. They will end up in the playoffs and make another deep run. It's up to the Griz to keep pace and try to do the same.

EverettGriz said:

Agree 100% and last year's TV crew did a great job promoting FCS (thanks Brent Mousecheeseburger)

NDSU is still up to par on D. Their O is no where near what they were the last few years

NDSU might want to decline the invite to play in the FCS kickoff next year. This game hasn't gone well for them. And, to hear Bizon fans tell it, they don't really NEED the national exposure anyway. Hell, ESPN didn't even show their tunnel run, and I'll admit, it's pretty cool, so what are they really getting out of this game anyway. Klieman needs to tell their AD to bag it next year and take the extra week of practice.

gravy-train-canned-dog-food-with-beef-chunks-3.gif

get'em_griz said:
Jesus the Bison always get lucky.
Can't remember the last time I've seen a Bizun team shoot themselves in their own foot so many times..,.seemed like every time they had a good play it got called back for some stupid penalty.

havgrizfan said:
NDSU might want to decline the invite to play in the FCS kickoff next year. This game hasn't gone well for them. And, to hear Bizon fans tell it, they don't really NEED the national exposure anyway. Hell, ESPN didn't even show their tunnel run, and I'll admit, it's pretty cool, so what are they really getting out of this game anyway. Klieman needs to tell their AD to bag it next year and take the extra week of practice.

Maybe the players started looking at it as an exhibition game too...just like that dickwad bizunalumni2056,...

i agree. When you have an article that talks about how disappointing your schedule is that they don't play any FBS teams...they are getting too big for their britches. Time to bring them down a notch

AZGrizFan said:
get'em_griz said:
Jesus the Bison always get lucky.
Can't remember the last time I've seen a Bizun team shoot themselves in their own foot so many times..,.seemed like every time they had a good play it got called back for some stupid penalty.

Agreed. They're definitely hurting themselves tonight.

Its not shooting themselves in their enlarged gravy fattened feet, its that the refs are finally calling them on the BS they've been getting away with for too long....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back