• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

CSU @ NDSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
grizaremoregooder said:
That middle linebacker that went down is one of the best football players in the country. They will not be the same on defense without him.

DeLuca has a separated shoulder but it must not be severe.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4103962-deluca-iffy-eastern-washington-game-two-weeks-shoulder-injury

FARGO—The waiting game has started with Nick DeLuca's shoulder. Will two weeks be enough healing time for the North Dakota State middle linebacker to play against Eastern Washington? The senior captain dislocated his shoulder on the first play of the second half Saturday night, Aug. 27, against Charleston Southern. Bison head coach Chris Klieman said the medical staff was able to pop it right back in and DeLuca spent the rest of the game with his arm in a sling and an ice wrap around his shoulder."Our hope and Nick's hope is over the next two weeks that it calms down, tightens up and he can play and that's where we're at," Klieman said. DeLuca, a senior from Omaha, will not practice this week but the aim is for him to return to the practice field next week and be in the lineup when NDSU hosts the Eagles at 2:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 10, at Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome. He was hurt when his shoulder took the brunt of a tackle against Charleston Southern running back Mike Holloway.

HelenaHandBasket said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Htowngriz said:
Yep, we made those games during the CAA's heyday and before dominant programs like App and GSU left. But congrats on dominating a watered-down FCS!

Did the Griz ever get beat by App State or Georgia Southern in that game? FYI NDSU did have to play Georgia Southern in order to win the national championship game. Twice actually. 2011 semi finals and 2012 semi finals.

Some programs have left but they have been replaced by other good programs.

If the FCS is watered down, why aren't the Griz racking up national championship runner up trophies?

Sorry for asking. Forgot about 2000. There have been so many losses by the Griz in that game it is hard to keep track. The only ones I really remember were the back to back losses in 2008 and 2009 when they were heavily favored going into those games.

Not sure. Also not sure why you guys talk about and follow NDSU football as much as you guys do.

Seriously, why are you still here?

Geezus. If you're going to come fuck up our board with your trash, at LEAST have an IQ high enough to learn how to use the fucking quote feature. Shit, you can't even use the excuse that your ginormous gut was in the way for that.

EverettGriz said:
Geezus. If you're going to come f*** up our board with your trash, at LEAST have an IQ high enough to learn how to use the f***[*] quote feature. Shit, you can't even use the excuse that your ginormous gut was in the way for that.

Looks like you were able to figure it out. Eyes were dilated today.

Gut? You must think I am someone else. I don't even know where you guys come up with this shit. I never knew of people from North Dakota as having a reputation as being fat. Pretty sure this is something you guys just invented. It's not like people from Montana being known as sheep fuckers. That's just common knowledge.

2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
Geezus. If you're going to come f*** up our board with your trash, at LEAST have an IQ high enough to learn how to use the f***[*] quote feature. Shit, you can't even use the excuse that your ginormous gut was in the way for that.

Looks like you were able to figure it out. Eyes were dilated today.

Gut? You must think I am someone else. I don't even know where you guys come up with this shit. I never knew of people from North Dakota as having a reputation as being fat. Pretty sure this is something you guys just invented. It's not like people from Montana being known as sheep f***[*]. That's just common knowledge.

Any gal I have ever known from ND is, well large. Pretty certain ND has been one of the top ten obese states as long as I can remember. 32℅ to 35℅ if I remember correctly. That's a lot of gravy.

2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:

I never knew of people from North Dakota as having a reputation as being fat.

Let me guess:
For other states you have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but in North Dakota there are fats, and it’s difficult to analyze fats when you are one.

http://stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/

Proud Griz Man said:
grizaremoregooder said:
That middle linebacker that went down is one of the best football players in the country. They will not be the same on defense without him.

DeLuca has a separated shoulder but it must not be severe.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4103962-deluca-iffy-eastern-washington-game-two-weeks-shoulder-injury

FARGO—The waiting game has started with Nick DeLuca's shoulder. Will two weeks be enough healing time for the North Dakota State middle linebacker to play against Eastern Washington? The senior captain dislocated his shoulder on the first play of the second half Saturday night, Aug. 27, against Charleston Southern. Bison head coach Chris Klieman said the medical staff was able to pop it right back in and DeLuca spent the rest of the game with his arm in a sling and an ice wrap around his shoulder."Our hope and Nick's hope is over the next two weeks that it calms down, tightens up and he can play and that's where we're at," Klieman said. DeLuca, a senior from Omaha, will not practice this week but the aim is for him to return to the practice field next week and be in the lineup when NDSU hosts the Eagles at 2:30 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 10, at Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome. He was hurt when his shoulder took the brunt of a tackle against Charleston Southern running back Mike Holloway.

Separated shoulder and dislocated are 2 different things. Sounds like a dislocation so that's prob a couple weeks. Hope no labrum damage and can use a Sully or stabilizer brace for protection. Separated shoulders are just freaking painful and take time based on degree. He could probably play if not terrible dislocation. He's a good one, so hate for him to become a frequent dislocator.

signedbewildered said:
Any gal I have ever known from ND is, well large. Pretty certain ND has been one of the top ten obese states as long as I can remember. 32℅ to 35℅ if I remember correctly. That's a lot of gravy.

screen%20shot%202015-05-26%20at%205.08.27%20pm.png

NorthwestFresh said:
signedbewildered said:

screen%20shot%202015-05-26%20at%205.08.27%20pm.png

North Dakota now has the ninth highest adult obesity rate in the nation, according to The State of Obesity: Better Policies for a Healthier America. North Dakota's adult obesity rate is currently 32.2 percent, up from 20.5 percent in 2000 and from 11.6 percent in 1990.

http://stateofobesity.org/states/nd/

Also, I think UNDSU game attendance is grossly exaggerated because of the number of fats who take up two seats. While they report sell-out crowds of 17,500, I estimate there are no more than 13,125.

And they need a new decibel meter. That Radio Shack thing is a POS.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:

Let me guess:
For other states you have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but in North Dakota there are fats, and it’s difficult to analyze fats when you are one.

Is this really all you got these days as a Griz fan? Calling people fat?

Shit I know the football program had fallen on hard times but I really expect more out of the fans of a 5 time national champ runner up program.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:

Let me guess:

Shit I know the football program had fallen on hard times but I really expect more out of the fans of a 5 time national champ runner up program.

I'm not calling people fat. I'm pointing out that fact that NoDaks are fat. Now, waddle back to your own board. You people disgust me.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:

Let me guess:

You expect more of everything....especially meal portions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back