• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Days Until Griz Football 2015

Season tix renewed. Signing day seemed fantastic. New coach and energy in the program. New facilities in the works. NDSU coming to WaGriz again. I Can't wait! This is most excited I've ever been for Opening Day and we are still 200 some days out.

SaskGriz said:
Think I will host a small party on the 200th, 150th, 100th, 50th and 25th days until NDSU. And by small party yes, it will just be me, a bottle of Thunderbird reinforced wine and a half eaten package of Doritos.

GO GRIZ

Time to party it up, Sask. :cool:

get'em_griz said:
SaskGriz said:
Think I will host a small party on the 200th, 150th, 100th, 50th and 25th days until NDSU. And by small party yes, it will just be me, a bottle of Thunderbird reinforced wine and a half eaten package of Doritos.

GO GRIZ

Time to party it up, Sask. :cool:

Done and done, celebrated in true Canadian style. Drank copious pints of beer with some buddies and selected an all time NHL team. T-200 and counting!!! GO GRIZ

Let's get this party started in T minus 200 days.

Is it spring ball yet?? I'm jonesing for some Griz football. #stitthappens

Under 200 days. GO GRIZ!!!!
Griz-logo-610x400.jpg

Latest posts

Back