• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Elite

CV Griz Fan said:
grizindabox said:
mtgrizrule said:
Great not much room for a few of their already too big egos.
I like the posters who are balanced, can give credit when credit is due, yet also objectively break down weaknesses, and can take off the maroon colored glasses now and then.

You are the first eGriz elite to post on this thread...congrats

I agree. Great Job mtgrizrule! I can't believe I forgot to include you on my list. Box, your good too. I prefer
Objectivity in posters.

Thanks guys. Be careful my head may explode now. :thumb: :lol:

grizindabox said:
mtgrizrule said:
I like the posters who are balanced, can give credit when credit is due, yet also objectively break down weaknesses, and can take off the maroon colored glasses now and then.

I was gonna say, doesn't egriz figure this out for us? This process is already decided by the box to the right.

To the names already mentioned...

Hammer
pussycatkillerz

the cat fan douchebags that are tolerable so begrudgingly get added to the list of 1%s...

LTCF
illovethecats
wbtfg

CEH, Ursa, snap, Grizbeer, and AWF make the posters around them better. Great Americans, great heads of hair, and all hustle.

Also, Dae Dae. Everybody say he best on board.

ordigger said:
Chris...because without him......not one of us would be here.

Chris isn't a poster on this board. Near as I can tell the last post of his was over two months ago and it was a sticky thread trying to sell us shitty overpriced coffee. Fuck Chris, Fuck the mods and Fuck everything! SNAP OUT!!!

EDIT. Sorry, I'm in the beer again.

Subcategory time. Who is your favorite specialty character? Those who only post on rare occasions in character?

Griz Granny

Ashley B. Schaeffer

Booby Dildo

qwerty15ster said:
grizindabox said:
mtgrizrule said:

I was gonna say, doesn't egriz figure this out for us? This process is already decided by the box to the right.

it is not what it seems, quantity over quality...

snap said:
ordigger said:
Chris...because without him......not one of us would be here.

Chris isn't a poster on this board. Near as I can tell the last post of his was over two months ago and it was a sticky thread trying to sell us shitty overpriced coffee. Fuck Chris, Fuck the mods and Fuck everything! SNAP OUT!!!

EDIT. Sorry, I'm in the beer again.

Brilliant work, Snap!

CDAGRIZ said:
CEH, Ursa, snap, Grizbeer, and AWF make the posters around them better. Great Americans, great heads of hair, and all hustle.

Also, Dae Dae. Everybody say he best on board.

Dae Dae be good always!

Ursa Major said:
Subcategory time. Who is your favorite specialty character? Those who only post on rare occasions in character?

Griz Granny

Ashley B. Schaeffer

Booby Dildo

Mr. Titleist for sure.

Back